How about 3 way trade with Grizz and Wizz...
Millsap, Bell and our two first round picks(includes GS pick)
Okafor and Wizz unprotected first round pick
Gay and first round pick
Beal, Arizza and Bell
Beal, Arriza and unprotected first round pick
Gay, Millsap, jazz's two firsts and Gizz's first
Jazz have 4 days off, an ideal time to make a trade.
May 21- Draft Lottery; June 27- NBA Draft; July 11- FA signing period begins; Oct 11- Preseaon game in Boise
D.Collison would make a lot of sense. But he is a free agent at the end of the year and doesn't make a ton of money. I don't really see a trade that would really interest both sides for him.
Do you send Burks for a pending FA in Collison?
(first update) Offseason to-do list:
1. Let Mo, Foyeeee3, Al (s&t?), Watson, and Tinsley go.
2. Re-sign Carroll
3. Draft McCollum, Schroeder, and Giannis (leave the latter two in Europe for a year [maybe two years for Giannis]).
4. Sign Tony Allen
5. Try to keep Millsap. If that doesn't work, explore s&t options.
6. Remove Corbin. Hire Brad Stevens or SVG.
7. Sign Calderon to a one-year (2 max) deal, or see if the cash-strapped Lakers will let us absorb Nash's last year.