Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 108

Thread: Is Nick right?

  1. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I'm sorry to all you Nic's out there, but 'Nic' could be one of the douchiest names of the century.


    I wish your parents had given you more sensible names.



    Like George.

  2. #47
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,655
    Total Rep Points
    45830
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Nick = Douche balls.

    Nic = BAWSE as ****.
    #BringBackUGLI

  3. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Nick = Douche balls.

    Nic = BAWSE as ****.

    Insanity: when one looks at two things that are clearly identical, yet deems them to be different.

  4. #49
    Senior Member Darkwing Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,443
    Total Rep Points
    6000
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Ooh, a post count boost thread. I rarely post in these.


    Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

  5. #50
    Senior Member Mr. McGibblets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    You know LA is up in this...Where you at?
    Posts
    1,234
    Total Rep Points
    7205
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    I think in theory he is right - you get your minutes by earning them. The problem fans have with the minutes allocation is that the numbers and the eye test show that the young guys are playing better than some of the vets and have earned their minutes. But nope. Foye still starts and gets significant minutes and Al still plays on big defensive possessions coming out of timeouts.

    And paying dividends down the road? How so? I can't imagine it helps the Jazz's chances when their contracts come up.

    Go Jazz.

  6.  

     

  7. #51
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,612
    Total Rep Points
    9439
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Anyone want to explain to me what the hell is going on before I move or lock this?


    Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

  8. #52
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,655
    Total Rep Points
    45830
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Anyone want to explain to me what the hell is going on before I move or lock this?
    This is actually just another bash Ty Corbin thread and you're just super high right now.

    Leave as is.
    #BringBackUGLI

  9. #53
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,612
    Total Rep Points
    9439
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This is actually just another bash Ty Corbin thread and you're just super high right now.

    Leave as is.
    But even being this high and all my handy dandy math skillz show that out of 50 posts here, one talks about the Jazz, and that came 50 posts in. Which comes to a whopping 2%. Now usually my standards here are pretty low, but just for me sake I'd prefer a thread in the Jazz forum to at least contain 20% of posts that are actually about the team. So step it up bitches.


    Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

  10. #54
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    20,818
    Total Rep Points
    24900
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Anyone want to explain to me what the hell is going on before I move or lock this?
    I guess you could call it a "Late Night Entertainment" provided to us by Orange.

    I do feel for you for having to read every posts in it though. LOL.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  11. #55
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,897
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    I had honorable intentions for this thread. Unfortunately a bunch a yahoos hijacked it and now it is a waste of a thread.

    I think Nick is a blind fan that doesn't see what is really going on. The starting bigs do deserve 25 minutes per game but nothing more. Lindsey needs to step in and make things happen now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  12. #56
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,501
    Total Rep Points
    53207
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    But even being this high and all my handy dandy math skillz show that out of 50 posts here, one talks about the Jazz, and that came 50 posts in. Which comes to a whopping 2%. Now usually my standards here are pretty low, but just for me sake I'd prefer a thread in the Jazz forum to at least contain 20% of posts that are actually about the team. So step it up bitches.
    So basically you are blatantly derailing the thread... thanks.
    #dumptruckin

  13. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,374
    Total Rep Points
    7682
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    If anyone wants proof that Corbin and Jefferson should be gone yesterday, this thread is it.

    *shakes head and walks away*

  14. #58
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,897
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    If anyone wants proof that Corbin and Jefferson should be gone yesterday, this thread is it.

    *shakes head and walks away*
    This. Go Jazz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  15. #59
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,897
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    In case my stance on the question that I proposed in the op isn't clear, Nick is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  16. #60
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,848
    Total Rep Points
    21601
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Why did you leave OG!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •