Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

The Miami Game bringing back great Jazz Memories!!!

With the Jazz being off for a couple days I thought I'd share a true story.

So watching the Miami game remind me of the time the Jazz beat LeBron James a couple years ago when Kyle Kover made that shot from behind the backboard and then at the end of the game Sundiata Gaines hit the game-winning shot!!

So watching the end off that Game with great anticipation when Gaines nailed that shot I immediately jumped up off my couch freaking out and began throwing off my clothes!! My wife, after also celebrating, finally looked over at me and saw that I was buck naked celebrating the jazz is amazing Victory!!!

Anyone else have awesome embarrassing Jazz stories???
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I admit it - I'm one of the dumbasses that shut that game off. The game ran past 1am Eastern Time. I shut the game off in disgust with about 40 seconds to go.

I didn't know the score until about 9:30 AM the next day when I went to check the box score online at work - I literally did a triple take when I saw The Jazz won the game.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    I admit it - I'm one of the dumbasses that shut that game off. The game ran past 1am Eastern Time. I shut the game off in disgust with about 40 seconds to go.

I didn't know the score until about 9:30 AM the next day when I went to check the box score online at work - I literally did a triple take when I saw The Jazz won the game.
    I was even worse. I shut the game off and didn't even read about the NBA the next couple of days. Imagine my surprise when, based on my previous viewing history, Youtube recommended something titled "Sundiata Gaines game-winner against the Cavs."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

I think if Sundiata Gaines had a threesome with Kate Upton and Scarlett Johansson, while being inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States, it wouldn't top how he must've felt here.

Also, I love that if you carefully watch the video, everyone in the arena(including both teams) are watching the ball in the air with trepidation, Memo puts his hands up in the air and starts walking away the moment the ball leaves Gaines' hands. "Yeah, that's going in."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I hope the both of you saw Korver's behind the basket shoot..,

Made everything else possible!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post

I remember that shot. I also remember thinking "how in the hell...?"
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i was on my mission when this happend. my sister wrote me an email describing the amazeingness of it though. i went back and have seen basically the whole thing now though. it was a good game. i wish i could have gotten into it live.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Damnit why can't I rep you again??

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i was on my mission when this happend. my sister wrote me an email describing the amazeingness of it though. i went back and have seen basically the whole thing now though. it was a good game. i wish i could have gotten into it live.
    Where you go on miss??

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Where you go on miss??
    Fort Worth Texas
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    Fort Worth Texas
    My buddy went there and as a going on mission present I got him this huge belt buckle that said Elder Ellis on it!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Everything had to be perfect to even make it possible: Ronnie's 3-pointer, Anthony Parker's missed FT, Korver's shot, Z's missed FT, busted play leaving Gaines with an incredibly tough shot. I can't remember what happened after Ronnie's 3 and before Kyle's shot.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What a fantastic game that was. I was laying sick in the bed and it must have been over 7 am in Norway when Gaines hit that game winner. That game just had it all: Injuries (Did Deron go down?), foul outs (Boozer?), an insane showing from LeBron in the fourt - and of course, the game winner. As I said in a thread I created after the Spurs win a couple of weeks ago, these are the proud moments that makes me a Jazz-fan.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dipship31 View Post
    Everything had to be perfect to even make it possible: Ronnie's 3-pointer, Anthony Parker's missed FT, Korver's shot, Z's missed FT, busted play leaving Gaines with an incredibly tough shot. I can't remember what happened after Ronnie's 3 and before Kyle's shot.
    True but... Korver's shot was amazing and gets lost due to the game winning shot!!