35 48.61%
  • Yes, but for less money

33 45.83%
  • Foye is fools gold!

1 1.39%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    UGLI is one of the only posters with the creative energy, disruptive personality and intellect to also be George.

Calling out Dutch for supposedly liking Al and then posting as both characters in the same time-frame was the giveaway.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    UGLI is one of the only posters with the creative energy, disruptive personality and intellect to also be George.

Calling out Dutch for supposedly liking Al and then posting as both characters in the same time-frame was the giveaway.
    Oh ****. Don't flip to the last page everyone.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Why is there this assumption that we have to keep one of them? When the time came that Karl left it was appropriate that we moved forward. Still, there were many that thought we should keep him just because. And this ain't Karl Malone, folks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    After listening to Lockes interview Dennis I think Jefferson says and Millsap goes. And why does everyone want Calderon if we could have a chance at Lowery ? The way Calderon is playing they might just keep him ? Millsap burks g.s. pick for barngani lowery 2nd rounder ? More 3 pt shooting to open up the middle for al , favors and kanter

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfanz View Post
    After listening to Lockes interview Dennis I think Jefferson says and Millsap goes. And why does everyone want Calderon if we could have a chance at Lowery ? The way Calderon is playing they might just keep him ? Millsap burks g.s. pick for barngani lowery 2nd rounder ? More 3 pt shooting to open up the middle for al , favors and kanter
    Bargs and lowery both kinda suck.... golden state pick is better than a 2nd rounder.... millsap is a pretty good player, and burks has alot of potential and is only 21 years old i think.

No thanks to your trade idea

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    fixed
    Millsap is not better and Kanter is not yet.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Why is there this assumption that we have to keep one of them? When the time came that Karl left it was appropriate that we moved forward. Still, there were many that thought we should keep him just because. And this ain't Karl Malone, folks.
    we need to keep sap.
    so you want them btoh to go have favros and kanter start. and who pbacks them up 1 or 2 srubs?

wouldnt it be better to have favors sap kante rplaying 30-33 minutes a night and have some random scrub for 6-10 minutes?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Please ship off Jefferson. My fandom is being tested lately. I cannot take Al on this team for several reasons which I have talked about time and time again over the last two and a half seasons. Please ship off Jefferson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    we need to keep sap.
    so you want them btoh to go have favros and kanter start. and who pbacks them up 1 or 2 srubs?

wouldnt it be better to have favors sap kante rplaying 30-33 minutes a night and have some random scrub for 6-10 minutes?
    I'm fine keeping Millsap. What I'm not fine with is the thought that if we lose Millsap then by default we have to keep Al. I don't know what some people's expectation is with Al. I guarantee that, if resigned, he will start every single game on that contract. Somehow we assume that at some point he'd come off the bench. Not only would it not work, it would never happen.

Also, if we happen to lose Millsap or Jefferson we're going to feel obligated to maintain what we had this year to make sure we didn't "lose" any depth and we'll go out and pick up someone like Elton Brand that will be mindlessly inserted into the starting lineup and play big minutes so we can carry out the same thing next year.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Millsap is not better and Kanter is not yet.
    MIllsap and kanter bring way much more to the table when it comes to a team game
    and yeah since basketball is a team game i last checked.

those players are better basketball players
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    btw where is the jefferson is fools gold option
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If we keep big AL, than Millsap must go. Kanter must get 30+ minutes for us to go deep in the playoffs. Remember playoffs is all about defense.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If you can get Al for 8 million and not more, and he is willing to come off the bench, then keep him. He is the perfect "instant offense" bench player. You want 1-2 players on the bench that can create for themselves and the rest defensive players to hold leads. Al and Burks are those players. You put three defensive players around them and they are the best bench in the league. Three good defenders, and then on offense throw it in to Al, he holds it for 15 secs, if he can't get a shot off, out to Burks so he can get to the FT line.

If Al wants more, or wants to start, see ya.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    If you can get Al for 8 million and not more, and he is willing to come off the bench, then keep him. He is the perfect "instant offense" bench player. You want 1-2 players on the bench that can create for themselves and the rest defensive players to hold leads. Al and Burks are those players. You put three defensive players around them and they are the best bench in the league. Three good defenders, and then on offense throw it in to Al, he holds it for 15 secs, if he can't get a shot off, out to Burks so he can get to the FT line.

If Al wants more, or wants to start, see ya.
    I agree 100%. I'd love to see him come off of the bench and work with the second unit, especially if the second unit has some good defenders to help him. Kanter and favors need to start. If Jefferson can accept this role then cool, if not lets trade him

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Al Jefferson's role is pretty black and white. His strength is being 'the guy'. Either he's you're main offensive guy and you pound the ball through him or he's not. He's not an accessory piece. He's not someone who pops off the bench for instant offense. This is why some of the ill-conceived Team USAs and other 'super teams' where it's assumed that you can make an amalgamation of talented players and simply plug them into new roles and be successful. That's what we're assuming we'll do with Al. We won't get get the same type/rate of production. The option is quite simply between A. keep Al and have him be the focal-point of our offense or B. let him go. It's that easy. There really isn't any real-world middle ground.