Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 94
  1. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    It's clear you haven't listened to or read much about this.
    Em...kay.

  2. #77
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,239
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    Your seriously trying to defend Teo? You poly or some ****?
    I'm not defending him, there's nothing to defend.

    It's just pretty obvious that he got duped/scammed and the only thing he did that was wrong was when he lied to his dad about meeting her in Hawaii when she actually didn't show up.

    What else did he do that was wrong? Not stupid or weird, but actually wrong.
    #lol

  3. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I'm not defending him, there's nothing to defend.

    It's just pretty obvious that he got duped/scammed and the only thing he did that was wrong was when he lied to his dad about meeting her in Hawaii when she actually didn't show up.

    What else did he do that was wrong? Not stupid or weird, but actually wrong.
    Em-kay.

  4. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    796
    Total Rep Points
    391
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I'll bet there is something important conspiracy going on unnoticed while the media is covering this so hard.

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a ghetto near you. . . .
    Posts
    5,330
    Total Rep Points
    10490
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreFeasts View Post
    I'll bet there is something important conspiracy going on unnoticed while the media is covering this so hard.
    Could be.

    I mean, man, what do you think the entire Mainstream Media is up to when we watch a ball game? Do you really think they'd build sports stadiums if the city fathers didn't need to distract us?

  6. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    This guy has to be gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    796
    Total Rep Points
    391
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    Could be.

    I mean, man, what do you think the entire Mainstream Media is up to when we watch a ball game? Do you really think they'd build sports stadiums if the city fathers didn't need to distract us?
    I thought you of all people would be with me on this one!

    I would say that the ratio of public attention and media resources devotede to sports, versus public policy (not counting elections, which are a diversion in themselves) is maybe 100 to 1.
    Last edited by MoreFeasts; 01-25-2013 at 08:31 AM.

  8. #83
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,709
    Total Rep Points
    6037
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This guy has to be gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    I hear this other guy pretending to be the chick is supposedly super religious. Maybe he is gay and this is how he gets his rocks off - by pretending to be a woman online.

    lemme tell you, those phone sex recordings (which you know can't be far away) are going to be hi-lar-ious.

  9. #84
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This guy has to be gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Dude was wearing a cardigan in his interview the other day. Just sayin'.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  10. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Dude was wearing a cardigan in his interview the other day. Just sayin'.
    I'm wearing a cardigan as we speak *******!

  11. #86
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    I'm wearing a cardigan as we speak *******!
    I think it can be pulled off, but probably not when you are being interviewed on national TV regarding the fact that your girlfriend was really a dude.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  12. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    I think it can be pulled off, but probably not when you are being interviewed on national TV regarding the fact that your girlfriend was really a dude.
    True, he probably should have wore a Wu Wear hoodie and some Timbalands ...... Or since he is Poly giant basketball shorts, a XXXXXXL t shirt and flip flops

  13. #88
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,179
    Total Rep Points
    6519
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38

  14. #89
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,101
    Total Rep Points
    2133
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Should check out the doc Catfish if you get the chance. Changed my whole perspective on this story.

  15.  

     

  16. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    wrong thread bros. carry on.
    Last edited by HeavenHarris; 01-29-2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: eh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •