Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes, that would be one way to make me quit watching the team forever. That would definitely do the trick.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd listen to offers for any player, past, present or future. As UD said, we don't have any stars. I'd like one.
    "Back off Warchild, seriously.."

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I'd listen to offers for any player, past, present or future. As UD said, we don't have any stars. I'd like one.
    Great point, Mr. Bodhi

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sure offer us Lebron for Favors and I'm taking it. I'm sure there are other players out there as well. Simply put those teams are not going to offer those players so I'm not really listening.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here's one-
    Would you do Favors for Paul George?

Or is that too easy?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Sure offer us Lebron for Favors and I'm taking it. I'm sure there are other players out there as well. Simply put those teams are not going to offer those players so I'm not really listening.

So outside of the top 5 players in the league, you wouldn't consider trading Favors?
    "Back off Warchild, seriously.."

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Here's one-

Or is that too easy?

Certainly not. Although 2/3 combo of Hayward and George would be......filthy.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    if ya'll want me gone you better prays it happen. they extend al and trade kanter and favors.
    that will push me over the edge. and lash out on these mods so bad i would get not a 6 months ban but a 6 year ban
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Here's one-

Or is that too easy?
    I would do that in a second. I like Favors but our team would be much better with a Paul George.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's better we trade both of them for a PG, and sign 4 years extension with both Jefferson and Millsap. This would secure the Jazz's future.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not worried about The Jazz trading Favors. I'm very worried about The Jazz having to shell out 12-14 mil/per to match an RFA deal for Favors when we don't even know at this point if he can be an everyday starter yet.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    I'm not worried about The Jazz trading Favors. I'm very worried about The Jazz having to shell out 12-14 mil/per to match an RFA deal for Favors when we don't even know at this point if he can be an everyday starter yet.
    Candrew bringing the truth once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd trade Favors for a decent player and picks that could get the Jazz in on the "Wiggins/Parker/and others" sweepstakes.

But, like many of the deals in this thread I doubt the other team would do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If the Jazz were offered Harden for Kanter and said no thanks, they are insane.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    This. There is a good possibility that Favors will end up having a career like AK. A very good player, but way overpaid. I'll be pissed if Utah wasted these years discovering what Favors is so Al can "lead" this team to mediocre season after season.