Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    David Locke @Lockedonsports Warriors are 9-31 in games Steph Curry has missed - they were even trying to win some of them. Missed last night v. Miami
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    David Locke @Lockedonsports Warriors are 9-31 in games Steph Curry has missed - they were even trying to win some of them. Missed last night v. Miami
    I can only hope that it is all downhill from here.

/fingerscrossed
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sucks Curry got hurt. He is the backbone on my fantasy team. Atleast, the Jazz get a better pick out of it !

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfanz View Post
    Sucks Curry got hurt. He is the backbone on my fantasy team. Atleast, the Jazz get a better pick out of it !
    curry is an awsome player, i hate to see good players get hurt (unless its kobe, dirk, cp3) but aside from them i hate seeing good players get hurt. i hate curry cause he isnt a jazz man but he brings alot to the game.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Even a better night. Warriors lose, Houston loses and so does Denver.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Warriors are going to drop to about 9 or 10 in the west until about March. If they are healthy after that, they will make a run to end the season. 16 of their last 22 are at home. Hopefully teams get enough of a lead that they only jump into 7 or 8 in the west, but unless they have some injuries at the end of the season, they will make the playoffs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjazzfan View Post
    Warriors are going to drop to about 9 or 10 in the west until about March. If they are healthy after that, they will make a run to end the season. 16 of their last 22 are at home. Hopefully teams get enough of a lead that they only jump into 7 or 8 in the west, but unless they have some injuries at the end of the season, they will make the playoffs.
    Thanks Jesus.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Denver (Best record at home in the league) lost at home tonight to the Wizards. (Yes those Wizards) Talk about playing down the the level of your competition.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    This Headline from Tim Kawakami, a Warriors beat writer.

The Stephen Curry Void: He’s the Warriors’ MVP, and for as long he’s out, they’re lottery-level

BTW, I really like reading Kawakami, not even my dislike of the Warriors, or my disgust of Mark Jackson can keep me from reading his articles and tweets.

More from the article-.
    He banned me from following him on twitter because I talked smack when thr Ws were tanking last year.

I didn't even realize until I tried to follow him as a 49ers beat writer, unaware it was the same person. That's my Jazz card
    Long Live JYD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    Denver (Best record at home in the league) lost at home tonight to the Wizards. (Yes those Wizards) Talk about playing down the the level of your competition.
    Yeah, I was having dinner at a Black Eyed Pea full of Nuggets fans. The reaction in the room was deflating...but awesome for me.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    Wizards do finally have John Wall and Nene back together, so they may actually not be that bad of a team.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Another good night for Utah. Denver, GSTankers, Dallas and Houston lost last night.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Love everything about that last column.

http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703