Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Why I will forever Hate Golden State

If not for their ridiculous tank job last season we would have had a top ten pick. My guess is that, based on our drafting history,(a la D Will) the jazz would have then been able to trade that pick plus possibly either Al or Millsap or even a future pick to move up a bit and draft Lillard. Just imagine a core of Lillard, Burks, Hayward, Favors, and Kanter. Needless to say I will feel no pity when Karma strikes the Warriors.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No offense but when I was in Australia 12 years ago I saw Turkish delight at a sweets store and was overly excited to try some...

This was due to the part in the book "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" where Edmund is approach by the white Queen and offers him anything to eat and he asks for Turkish delight..

That book made it seem like it was the most desirable sweet in the world, come to find out it was actually pretty nasty!!

But ya Golden State sucks!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
    If not for their ridiculous tank job last season we would have had a top ten pick. My guess is that, based on our drafting history,(a la D Will) the jazz would have then been able to trade that pick plus possibly either Al or Millsap or even a future pick to move up a bit and draft Lillard. Just imagine a core of Lillard, Burks, Hayward, Favors, and Kanter. Needless to say I will feel no pity when Karma strikes the Warriors.
    Who are you.....
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Big deal..

I could eat a peach for hours.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If we would have tanked we could have pushed them out one spot and had two top ten picks. Lillard and Harrison Barnes? Oh well. At least we got that playoff experience in our back pocket.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
    The small school player was taken sixth. No way we moved up to get him from Portland. Would have had to buy much higher and that would have costed way too much to be worth such a risk.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    If we would have tanked we could have pushed them out one spot and had two top ten picks. Lillard and Harrison Barnes? Oh well. At least we got that playoff experience in our back pocket.
    Debbie Downer.

2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If we took him he'd be on the bench right now. Right behind Jamaal, Watson and Burks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I am hoping for the injury bug to bight the GSW's, and they end up with the 8th pick this year... then I am hoping either Poythress, Otto Porter are there and end up being the next 8-10 pick to hit in the draft ala Paul Pierce, Paul George, Rudy Gay ... and then seeing Harrison Barnes be nothing the rest of his career compared to what we get at 8 this year.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    No offense but when I was in Australia 12 years ago I saw Turkish delight at a sweets store and was overly excited to try some...

This was due to the part in the book "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" where Edmund is approach by the white Queen and offers him anything to eat and he asks for Turkish delight..

That book made it seem like it was the most desirable sweet in the world, come to find out it was actually pretty nasty!!

But ya Golden State sucks!!
    We serve Turkish Delights that are covered with bitter chocolate and filled with pistachios. Ever tried it?
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    We serve Turkish Delights that are covered with bitter chocolate and filled with pistachios. Ever tried it?
    I bet he never tried rose delights or double roasted delights or ginger delights. BTW, most Turkish people have never tasted ginger delights though. We produce and ship them to UK directly.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    I bet he never tried rose delights or double roasted delights or ginger delights. BTW, most Turkish people have never tasted ginger delights though. We produce and ship them to UK directly.
    Neither did I. Not a fan of ginger actually, but gotta try once at least.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Neither did I. Not a fan of ginger actually, but gotta try once at least.
    That's why we ship them to UK. They love ginger and we don't. SWH
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeah but what are you going to do? Whine like a bitch? Oh yeah I guess you are.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nope !
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg