Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Favorite Jazz Side Stories

Since this season sucks and we need something positive to think about...

In Jarron Collinses rookie season he thought it a good idea to continue a college tradition. He went into the locker room pre-game bouncing around trying to pump up the team for games. "Are you ready, are you ready". He bounced over to Karl Malone "are you ready". Malone responded "Are my ****ing shoes laced up? Don't ever ask me if I'm ready again".

That's a champion's mentality and my favorite Jazz side story ever.

*All quotes are paraphrased from a Collins interview.
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    One time I saw Miles live. During the break there were a few musicians that went outside to talk and have a cigarette. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a pack of Pall Malls. Miles bummed a smoke from him and then put the entire pack in his own pocket.

A year later (might have been 1958 when Miles was at the Midway) Chuck went down to see him again. When he got a chance to greet Miles, Miles took one look at him and said "Pall Malls" reached in his pocket and gave Chuck a fresh pack of Pall Malls.

WHICH MILES AM I TALKING ABOUT

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    One time I saw Miles live. During the break there were a few musicians that went outside to talk and have a cigarette. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a pack of Pall Malls. Miles bummed a smoke from him and then put the entire pack in his own pocket.

A year later (might have been 1958 when Miles was at the Midway) Chuck went down to see him again. When he got a chance to greet Miles, Miles took one look at him and said "Pall Malls" reached in his pocket and gave Chuck a fresh pack of Pall Malls.

WHICH MILES AM I TALKING ABOUT

Good question. I can't see your pic/gif btw, but that's probably just because of my work's filter.