Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Al third most likely player traded before deadline

According to ESPN insider- Would love to share, but these mods on my ****. Nothing really compelling though. Just said word around the league is that the Jazz really like Paul and Al is the odd man out. They also said that Bledsoe is likely traded at the dealine regardless of what we hear. I think he was 7th. Love to work that one out.

I would love Bledsoe or Granger.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

i just dont belive it lol.. the FO seem in love with al. i think a paul favors kanter linup would be good, but i see utah keep al. paul is an easyer guy to trade.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Banned
    who are the other players on the list? dont copy and paste the article and stuff just name the players u can do that bro its allowed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i just dont belive it lol.. the FO seem in love with al. i think a paul favors kanter linup would be good, but i see utah keep al. paul is an easyer guy to trade.
    what do you mean easier? al jefferson is easier to trade because he is the better player. its tougher for the jazz to trade him for the same reason.

Al right bro, i hope sirkicky does not sue me or try to take my pants off.

1. J smith
    2. UR Gay
    3. AL
    4. D Granger
    5. Gortat
    6. Bargs
    7. B Jennings
    8. Bledsoe
    9. Cousins
    10. Rondo.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    what do you mean easier? al jefferson is easier to trade because he is the better player. its tougher for the jazz to trade him for the same reason.
    i guess we desagree on that point. paul will fit into basically any teams offense that he is traded to, jefferson has to have an offense built to fit him. paul is addaptable, jefferlog not so much.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i just dont belive it lol.. the FO seem in love with al.
    What gives you that indication? That the Jazz haven't shown the slightest bit of interest in extending him?
    #loseeveryremaininggame

I don't quite know how Gortat would fit in here unless both Paul and Al are gone, but I've always liked him. I can only imagine the Suns trade him to get something nice because he's been a very good player, on a good deal, and the Suns aren't strung out financially.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    What gives you that indication? That the Jazz haven't shown the slightest bit of interest in extending him?
    You can't extend Jefferson and pay him less that 90% of what he currently makes. Even the Jazz FO doesn't think he's worth that.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

I sure the hell hope GS starts dropping making their pick look more valuable to a trade partner!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    You can't extend Jefferson and pay him less that 90% of what he currently makes. Even the Jazz FO doesn't think he's worth that.
    That doesn't sound like a FO that's "in love with" an immensely flawed player.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Here's the problem with trading Al.
    You can't just expect Al- a post heavy player- to go into a pick and roll or a fast offense and make things work. I'm not sure how trades are looked at, but this should be one of the things you look at if you're an opposing team is if you're going to get Al, is he going to fit with your future offense/players?
    IE- Houston/Lakers don't want Al.

So why on earth should we?

I'm a broken record that won't get turned off. I'll try harder.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    That doesn't sound like a FO that's "in love with" an immensely flawed player.
    The front office never offered the level of money that Jefferson makes to Millsap, either, despite frequently proclaiming their love for Millsap. Why would you think the two (money and words of appreciation) are connected?
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell