Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    I would love to get Bledsoe....

If we trade them Pual, we would have to take back Odom to get Bledsoe to make money work!

If we could convince them to take our picks and Watson for Bledsoe that would be awesome!!
    Yes, but the deal could be made with the understanding that Odom will be bought out and return to the Clips.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    elect Stanley Johnson, 2015

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would love to get Bledsoe....

If we trade them Pual, we would have to take back Odom to get Bledsoe to make money work!

If we could convince them to take our picks and Watson for Bledsoe that would be awesome!!
    i am just not high on bledsoe. i feel like he would play basically the same role burks would play with more playing time. i dont feel he is a need. if we are going for a PG we need one that can pass the ball and likes to pass it. i think bledsoe is just burks with more playing time and less productive jump shot.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    plus in the last 5 games he has only posted 1 3 pointer. your pg needs to be able to shoot, thats one reasomn we struggle now. ours really cant they arent a threat so they just have to gaurd the drive. idk though maybe yall see something i dont.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    His defense is stellar exactly what you need in this Western conference with dominate PGs!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    His defense is stellar exactly what you need in this Western conference with dominate PGs!!
    but outside the paint his FG% plumits... he only offers 2.7 APG even when paul is out with an enflamed knee and he is responsible for being the soul pg he hasnt broken 6 in a game, and that clippers teams is built for pick an role and lobs. i just dont feel he is a jazz style player. if he was a SG then id a agreee, but i think he is just a smaller burks with a poor shot.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Yes, but the deal could be made with the understanding that Odom will be bought out and return to the Clips.
    Correct me please if wrong. But I thought this could no longer be done. It was the reason Fisher signed somewhere besides LA when he was traded last year. Or at least that is what I thought.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    I maintain my conviction that LAC would love Millsap. If they are willing to part with Bledsoe, then that is a deal I hope we pursue with some seriousness.
    Go **** yourself. Millsap is redundant with Griff anyway. Jefferson gives them a big shakeup on offense (with DeAndre covering his ****** blah bla). It's a stretch but I'm willing to take on Odom's contract to make this happen. Tough eat on Odom but I think I could stomach it if we overpaid with two second rounders to convince them it's a good move.

Hey, does anyone think Bledsoe is quite possibly the next Jazzfanz loves him so he fails miserably a la Collison, or is he the real deal as a starter?

Hey++, who wants to start an Official Countdown to Al's Hallowed Eve thread? Dude has regressed like a Stephen Hawking injected with prions daily.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Clips are not trading Bledsoe until Paul (Chris) is inked. Hayward for Bledsoe might interest them (in some configuration), but only in the offseason.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    The Clips are not trading Bledsoe until Paul (Chris) is inked. Hayward for Bledsoe might interest them (in some configuration), but only in the offseason.
    The former (trade) has nothing to do with the latter (inked). Paul ain't got time for goin nowhere. Paul for Bledsoe works the second they see it helping their championship run this year. I'd be surprised if it hasn't been offered already, actually. If Billups was healthy then it would be on the table, open ended.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Too bad that doesn't interest me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Can you imagine Jefferson in lob city. Chris Paul to Jefferson for the alley oop dunk would be sick

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    The former (trade) has nothing to do with the latter (inked). Paul ain't got time for goin nowhere. Paul for Bledsoe works the second they see it helping their championship run this year. I'd be surprised if it hasn't been offered already, actually. If Billups was healthy then it would be on the table, open ended.
    No way would the Clips do Paul for Bledsoe. Bledsoe is their insurance policy against CP3 leaving, and he's worth a ton more to them than a player who is expiring like Sap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Too bad that doesn't interest me at all.
    In the offseason? A straight swap of Hayward and Bledsoe is a dream. The problem is the Clips would want a little extra juice -- maybe the GS 1st (in the late teens/20's). But if Hayward keeps up his play then a straight swap could become more realistic and that would be a great deal.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    According to ESPN insider- Would love to share, but these mods on my ****. Nothing really compelling though. Just said word around the league is that the Jazz really like Paul and Al is the odd man out. They also said that Bledsoe is likely traded at the dealine regardless of what we hear. I think he was 7th. Love to work that one out.
    bledsoe for jefferson would be epic(would have to be a 3 way deal though)
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    who are the other players on the list? dont copy and paste the article and stuff just name the players u can do that bro its allowed
    he aint your bro, dude
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha