Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not high on Kabongo. Granted, my opinion is a rather ignorant one, as I haven't seen him play a ton. But last season he struck me as more of a talent than a basketball player. I'm skeptical of PG's who hit the college level but haven't really figured out how to "play basketball" yet.

Between 25 and 30, sure. As a franchise-cornerstone point guard, pass. Only guys who fit that bill for me in this draft are Marcus Smart, CJ McCollum and (maybe) Trey Burke...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Going waaaaay back to the first beginnings of the 2012 draft thread, when Myck was being mocked in the lottery, I voiced he was overrated. He's a bit reckless with the ball, doesn't seem to have great court vision, and not a floor leader. Having said that, he could get to the rim, was a HIGH energy guy, and was fun to watch. I like Myck at the bottom of the 1st .. as he has high 'surprise' potential.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think I would be happy with anyone with average ball handling skills, mediocre defense, so-so shooting %, and slightly above average court vision... oh god what have the Jazz become.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoto View Post
    I think I would be happy with anyone with average ball handling skills, mediocre defense, so-so shooting %, and slightly above average court vision... oh god what have the Jazz become.
    Hahahaha.. Perfectly laid out.
    #dumptruckin