Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 120
  1. #91
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,410
    Total Rep Points
    12476
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by mhindy View Post
    Who interests you most as far as potential trade targets?
    I know some on here think Wall is a bust, but I would go out for him. Not going to require as much as rondo and has the potential to be better than Rondo. Id move Milsap, Burks and three picks for him. You might get me to bite on swapping Kanter for burks, but would be tough. I still see Favors as borderline untouchable. He is an anchor on the defense and has good BB IQ. You hold on to players like him even if they dont avergae 20 points a game.

  2. #92
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,183
    Total Rep Points
    49273
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    I know some on here think Wall is a bust, but I would go out for him. Not going to require as much as rondo and has the potential to be better than Rondo. Id move Milsap, Burks and three picks for him. You might get me to bite on swapping Kanter for burks, but would be tough. I still see Favors as borderline untouchable. He is an anchor on the defense and has good BB IQ. You hold on to players like him even if they dont avergae 20 points a game.
    Agree about Wall. I've been cautioning that we've yet to see him be able to run a team (injuries and McGee).

    I'd take him in a minute, but I'm not sure he'd be cheaper because the Wizards still have confidence in his marketability.
    #dumptruckin

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    1,087
    Total Rep Points
    516
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Not sure your trade proposal would be enough for Wall.
    He has completely turned Wizards around since he got back.
    I too think he would be better than Rondo.
    He is a franchise top ten player.

  4. #94
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,410
    Total Rep Points
    12476
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Whats funny is that ESPN did not even rank Wall in there top 25 under 25. A complete joke of an article...Why do I countinue to pay for this **** year after year? Really just been to lazy to cancel.

  5. #95
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,717
    Total Rep Points
    20475
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    C'mon Zu, take one for the team!!!
    Last time I took one for the team....... I ended up walking funny!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  6.  

     

  7. #96
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,183
    Total Rep Points
    49273
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Whats funny is that ESPN did not even rank Wall in there top 25 under 25. A complete joke of an article...Why do I countinue to pay for this **** year after year? Really just been to lazy to cancel.
    I paid for insider for about 6 months and realized the only thing they do is bait people to join through catchy headlines .. with articles completely void of substance. Cuff ESPN.
    #dumptruckin

  8. #97
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,717
    Total Rep Points
    20475
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    I would Love wall, but the wiz will ask the world for him!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  9. #98
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,183
    Total Rep Points
    49273
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    @Vermin - Rondo about to post another triple-dub.
    @green - Rondo about to post another triple-dub.
    #dumptruckin

  10. #99
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,727
    Total Rep Points
    16443
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Count me in as someone that would make a run at Wall. Maybe the Wiz don't try and resign him this offseason and the Jazz can throw some money at him. I agree with what others have said about the Wizards asking too much for him.

    Also, the Wiz don't need anything that we have except Hayward. They have a Burks (Crawford) and an Enes/Favors (Nene) on their team.

    The only way that I can see the Jazz getting Wall is if they hand over talent, picks and take on at least one bad contract. Is it worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  11. #100
    One Love - One Heart ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,963
    Total Rep Points
    23218
    Rep Adjustment Power
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Count me in as someone that would make a run at Wall. Maybe the Wiz don't try and resign him this offseason and the Jazz can throw some money at him. I agree with what others have said about the Wizards asking too much for him.

    Also, the Wiz don't need anything that we have except Hayward. They have a Burks (Crawford) and an Enes/Favors (Nene) on their team.

    The only way that I can see the Jazz getting Wall is if they hand over talent, picks and take on at least one bad contract. Is it worth it?
    John Wall without: 1) three point shot, or 2) a pull up game, or 3) simple catch and shoot game.

    Can someone tell me how different he would be to Devin Harris?
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  12. #101
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,183
    Total Rep Points
    49273
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    John Wall without: 1) three point shot, or 2) a pull up game, or 3) simple catch and shoot game.

    Can someone tell me how different he would be to Devin Harris?
    Wow.
    #dumptruckin

  13. #102
    Senior Member pickledXgrandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the sugar hole
    Posts
    999
    Total Rep Points
    3112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    John Wall without: 1) three point shot, or 2) a pull up game, or 3) simple catch and shoot game.

    Can someone tell me how different he would be to Devin Harris?
    I'm not much of a John Wall guy but are you seriously comparing those 2?

  14. #103
    One Love - One Heart ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,963
    Total Rep Points
    23218
    Rep Adjustment Power
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    I'm not much of a John Wall guy but are you seriously comparing those 2?
    The board's been quiet lately. Let's Jazz it up a bit.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  15. #104
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,183
    Total Rep Points
    49273
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    The board's been quiet lately. Let's Jazz it up a bit.
    You've done that. Thank you.
    #dumptruckin

  16. #105
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,727
    Total Rep Points
    16443
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    I'm going with no thank you. If you want to Jazz things up then post pics of something like Hayward watching a pick up game in SLC at an LDS church.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •