View Poll Results: Who will come out on top?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Niners

    15 55.56%
  • Ravens

    12 44.44%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 176
  1. #31
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    -465
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post

    Quick question when Ray says "no weapon shall work against me" or what ever he said, what the hell is he referring to??
    ....he quoting Isaiah 54:17 which had reference to God’s promise to his people of ancient times, the Israelites, but he is obviously taking it completely out of context, making it seem like the Creator would actually take sides in a football game and help one team overcome deficiencies in order to be "successful" against another team!

  2. #32
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,510
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6312
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ....he quoting Isaiah 54:17 which had reference to God’s promise to his people of ancient times, the Israelites, but he is obviously taking it completely out of context, making it seem like the Creator would actually take sides in a football game and help one team overcome deficiencies in order to be "successful" against another team!
    Ohhhhhhhhhh God!!! He's out of control, someone stop him!

  3. #33
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,464
    Rep Power
    75
    Rep Level
    18773
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I don't get it.

    /notapackersfan
    Doesn't change anything!!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  4. #34
    Premium Member Core4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dante's inferno
    Posts
    14,291
    Rep Power
    99
    Rep Level
    24348
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    You have actually watched a Pro Bowl?
    I watched some of the old ones before they put the PB between the end of the playoffs and the SB. What's the point of calling it a Pro Bowl when a third of the players miss it due to playing in the SB and another handful are too "injured" to play?

    AS for the SB, I'm a big SF fan, but I think their porous secondary gets exposed again and they run out of luck.

  5. #35
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    -465
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    I watched some of the old ones before they put the PB between the end of the playoffs and the SB. What's the point of calling it a Pro Bowl when a third of the players miss it due to playing in the SB and another handful are too "injured" to play?

    AS for the SB, I'm a big SF fan, but I think their porous secondary gets exposed again and they run out of luck.
    .....good analysis! SF has given up an average of 30 points in there last 5 games. I suspect the Ravens defense will figure out how to contain the tattooed wonder boy....AND.....keep Vernon Davis from getting so wide open in the secondary!

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    .....good analysis! SF has given up an average of 30 points in there last 5 games. I suspect the Ravens defense will figure out how to contain the tattooed wonder boy....AND.....keep Vernon Davis from getting so wide open in the secondary!
    You're nuts. The Ravens are gonna get slaughtered by Davis and others running down the seams. There will be at least 2-3 BIG plays by the Niners. And the Ravens d is not a good match-up for the Pistol. At all. I'm slightly changing my prediction. 38-20.

  7. #37
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    8489
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    .....good analysis! SF has given up an average of 30 points in there last 5 games. I suspect the Ravens defense will figure out how to contain the tattooed wonder boy....AND.....keep Vernon Davis from getting so wide open in the secondary!
    We know you don't like tattoos. It can go without saying or implying.

  8. #38
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    -465
    .....if Kapernickiy wins this superbowl.....jailhouse tats will increase by a factor of 10! Even Nuns and school teachers will be getting them! It's bad enough I have to be greeted at just about every restaurant I go to these days by a "hostess" with a tattoo on her neck.......if the 49ers win, there won't be a soul under the age of 40 who won't be sporting one!

  9. #39
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1333
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  10.  

     

  11. #40
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,510
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6312
    Gooooooooooo 49ers!! Quest for 6 starts now

  12. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,010
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    894
    My prediction

    Niners 27
    Ratbirds 17

  13. #42
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,710
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41592
    Go Ravens!

    Krugers gonna make it a Nightmare on Bourbon Street for Kaepernick!!!
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  14. #43
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44584
    I've got $500 on the Ravens. So I'm with ya, Uggs.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  15. #44
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,710
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41592
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I've got $500 on the Ravens. So I'm with ya, Uggs.
    For reals?

    Didn't know you gambled.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  16. #45
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44584
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    For reals?

    Didn't know you gambled.
    Only since you introduced me to it .. *******.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •