View Poll Results: Who takes the cake for dissapointing you?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mo Williams

4 5.00%
  • DeMarre Carroll

1 1.25%
  • Alec Burks

3 3.75%
  • Derrick Favors

8 10.00%
  • Paul Millsap

15 18.75%
  • Gordon Hayward

1 1.25%
  • Al Jefferson

4 5.00%
  • Enes Kanter

2 2.50%
  • Earl Watson

5 6.25%
  • Marvin Williams

37 46.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Dennis Lindsey. Nothing else is really out of the ordinary. Didn't expect much from Lindsey, and have to be honest that I haven't heard him specifically make statements, but at least from what I gather he's hitched to the "Big Al's the guy" wagon. Maybe this is way off, but I can't think of anyone I had expectations of this season that have fallen below what was anticipated. If Lindsey really is as dense as the rest of the organization seems to be with the direction we're headed then that is a serious disappointment.
    Really? Have you listened to any interviews with Lindsey? He's like the bizarro KOC. He sounds very similiar in voice, but speaks with such cander about the team and it's players. It's so refreshing, none of the "no comment" trash. He doesn't pull punches and speak very frankly. Obviously, he tows the company line when it comes to personel disicions mades in the past and supporting Ty, but he'll size up the players and is very honest.

I'm excited to see what he can do at the deadline and the off season.
    Freckle Liiiiiip.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Agree. But I think the fault lies with the FO and coaching staff. Marvin doesn't get touches or plays called for him. The organization suffers from "AK-itis." They're so used to having a SF who has been a liability on offense that they haven't adjusted to utilizing Marvin at all. He has skills. Granted, he's been slowed by injury, but Corbin needs to call some plays for him. There's been too much of throw it into Jefferson and have him try to back down the defender. If the Jazz could get back to more ball movement and making sure everyone is involved, I think Marvin could be an important part of the team.

To a certain extent, I agree with zbone. I'm disappointed by the youngsters as I expected much more of a jump by Favors, Kanter and Burks. There's been progress, but not a lot. But I have to remember that Favors and Kanter were incredibly raw entering the league. And Burks is being asked to become more of a playmaker/PG. I think all 3 will be solid; I had just hoped for more from all of them at this point.
    I've noticed you make this excellent point several times. Rep'd for bringing another angle.

Wet Band Aid.

Easily.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

I saw a game on TNT when Marvin was playing for the Hawks. He went off for 30+ points and I thought, man we need a guy like that on the Jazz. It was a fluke and I probably saw him on his career night. He has so much potential, he just has no grit.

Corbin should be on the list. He disappoints me every game

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    I'm disappointed by the youngsters as I expected much more of a jump by Favors, Kanter and Burks.
    Even Kanter? I do agree with the Favors and to a lesser extent Burks, but I'd say Kanter has exceeded my expectations this season.

I voted Favors. It is not entirely his fault as he is not getting the most consistent minutes, but I also think it is up to him to force Coach Corbin to play him and start him. I thought he would make the leap this year to a 15-10 guy and he hasn't.

Marvin, but only because Ty isn't on the list.
    You know squat. You know less than squat. You and Squat could go to the movies and Squat could wear an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    Corbin should be on the list. He disappoints me every game
    That's what I said too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    That's what I said too!
    Me three!
    You know squat. You know less than squat. You and Squat could go to the movies and Squat could wear an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt!

I'm not too disappointed in anyone.

Make this topic a few weeks ago, and I'd say Paul Millsap-- but he's brought it back hard lately.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

It is easily Al...because he is still on the team.

Corbin should be on there because he still plays Al.

I don't get the Marvin disappointment. As long as Al is on the team, everyone else will suck. Hayward is proof of that. Take Hayward off the court when Al is playing the guy is amazing.

As long as Al is on the team, it doesn't matter who else is on the team, this is what you will get.

Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    It is easily Al...because he is still on the team.

Corbin should be on there because he still plays Al.

I don't get the Marvin disappointment. As long as Al is on the team, everyone else will suck. Hayward is proof of that. Take Hayward off the court when Al is playing the guy is amazing.

As long as Al is on the team, it doesn't matter who else is on the team, this is what you will get.
    So in essence you're saying sign Al to a max deal?
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Alec Burks
    0.37 FG% 0.24 3p% 0.67 FT%

Quote Originally Posted by Trollolololol View Post
    Alec Burks
    0.37 FG% 0.24 3p% 0.67 FT%
    Its hard to get in a groove with his inconsistency in minutes.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...