Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member AKMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,194
    Total Rep Points
    3064
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22

    Most astounding fact about the universe.

    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,253
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Didn't click link.

    Is it an article about how an AK homer still spends time on a Jazz messenger board?
    #lol

  4. #3
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,052
    Total Rep Points
    31049
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    stupid

    Also, why would you post a link with such nasty commentary? Disturbing...
    No Mediocrity

  5. #4
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,724
    Total Rep Points
    37357
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Holy crap that video sucked..... i watched 45 seconds and could not stand any more of it

  6. #5
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,396
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    That's definitely not the most astounding fact about the universe.

    It's is a fact. But not an astounding fact. Why? What would you expect our bodies to be made out of, if we are essentially part of this universe itself? It must consist of the particles that is made up of the universe itself! That's just common sense.

    What would be astounding is if it was found that our bodies are made of substance which are NOT of this universe (i.e., substance that can not be found anywhere in the universe). Now, THAT would be astounding.
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  7. #6
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,831
    Total Rep Points
    47864
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    That's definitely not the most astounding fact about the universe.

    It's is a fact. But not an astounding fact. Why? What would you expect our bodies to be made out of, if we are essentially part of this universe itself? It must consist of the particles that is made up of the universe itself! That's just common sense.

    What would be astounding is if it was found that our bodies are made of substance which are NOT of this universe (i.e., substance that can not be found anywhere in the universe). Now, THAT would be astounding.
    Wouldn't that be unpossible?
    #dumptruckin

  8. #7
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,396
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Wouldn't that be unpossible?
    That's why it would be astounding....
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  9. #8
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,831
    Total Rep Points
    47864
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    That's why it would be astounding....
    Mars, the one with the ring around it, is the CLOSEST planet to the sun.









    /makingfunofyourearlierthread
    #dumptruckin

  10. #9
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,396
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    earlier thread? or earlier post?
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  11. #10
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,396
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Mars, the one with the ring around it, is the CLOSEST planet to the sun.









    /makingfunofyourearlierthread
    earlier thread? or earlier post?
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  12. #11
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,831
    Total Rep Points
    47864
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Deflection.
    #dumptruckin

  13. #12
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,253
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Deflection.
    Scott Layden would be proud.
    #lol

  14. #13
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,396
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  15. #14
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,396
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Actually the most astounding fact about the Universe is how it began from nothingness.
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  16. #15
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,831
    Total Rep Points
    47864
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Actually the most astounding fact about the Universe is how it began from nothingness.
    Which coincidentally lines up with the content of your posts.
    #dumptruckin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •