Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member MVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,640
    Total Rep Points
    6486
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36

    Most astounding fact about the universe.

    "I was originally a Jazz fan but since I am getting pooped on so hard on the Jazz forums it is really starting to make me wish Kanter develops into the Kevin McHale potential he has and make the Jazz look bad. Nothing would make me happier at this point." Unidentified Kanter homer on reddit.

  2. #2
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,416
    Total Rep Points
    50521
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Didn't click link.

    Is it an article about how an AK homer still spends time on a Jazz messenger board?
    #BringBackUGLI

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    14,658
    Total Rep Points
    40266
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    stupid

    Also, why would you post a link with such nasty commentary? Disturbing...
    Well done Sophie

  4. #4
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    24,816
    Total Rep Points
    67557
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Holy crap that video sucked..... i watched 45 seconds and could not stand any more of it

  5.  

     

  6. #5
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,485
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    That's definitely not the most astounding fact about the universe.

    It's is a fact. But not an astounding fact. Why? What would you expect our bodies to be made out of, if we are essentially part of this universe itself? It must consist of the particles that is made up of the universe itself! That's just common sense.

    What would be astounding is if it was found that our bodies are made of substance which are NOT of this universe (i.e., substance that can not be found anywhere in the universe). Now, THAT would be astounding.
    L O V E
    L I F E

  7. #6
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,496
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    That's definitely not the most astounding fact about the universe.

    It's is a fact. But not an astounding fact. Why? What would you expect our bodies to be made out of, if we are essentially part of this universe itself? It must consist of the particles that is made up of the universe itself! That's just common sense.

    What would be astounding is if it was found that our bodies are made of substance which are NOT of this universe (i.e., substance that can not be found anywhere in the universe). Now, THAT would be astounding.
    Wouldn't that be unpossible?
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #7
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,485
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Wouldn't that be unpossible?
    That's why it would be astounding....
    L O V E
    L I F E

  9. #8
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,496
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    That's why it would be astounding....
    Mars, the one with the ring around it, is the CLOSEST planet to the sun.









    /makingfunofyourearlierthread
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  10. #9
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,485
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    earlier thread? or earlier post?
    L O V E
    L I F E

  11. #10
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,485
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Mars, the one with the ring around it, is the CLOSEST planet to the sun.









    /makingfunofyourearlierthread
    earlier thread? or earlier post?
    L O V E
    L I F E

  12. #11
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,496
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Deflection.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #12
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,416
    Total Rep Points
    50521
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Deflection.
    Scott Layden would be proud.
    #BringBackUGLI

  14. #13
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,485
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    L O V E
    L I F E

  15. #14
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,485
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Actually the most astounding fact about the Universe is how it began from nothingness.
    L O V E
    L I F E

  16. #15
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,496
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Actually the most astounding fact about the Universe is how it began from nothingness.
    Which coincidentally lines up with the content of your posts.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •