Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Level

"We're about to find out"

Dennis Lindsey on ESPN 700 at about 6:10 pm tonight. Rod Zundel says to him, we want to get to know you and find out about you, can you tell us what makes you qualified to run the Jazz?

Lindsey responds, "well thats what were about to find out."

Clearly he is indicating that he has orchestrated a large trade that is about to go down.

Link to ESPN 700 recent interviews

Anybody want to guess when we are going to find out if Lindsey is qualified to be a GM?
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Rep Level
    All he has to do is not make a big trade and then he is qualified to run the Jazz

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    All he has to do is not make a big trade and then he is qualified to run the Jazz
    I could do that as well as anyone.

HIRE ME BITCHES

Rep Level
    I hope that this means that something is about to happen. All we can do is hope that the Celtics and Lakers lose again and both of those teams will be calling for the Jazz asking for something to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    I believe.

<----------------- noob
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Where is PKM with his handy "insider" info? I'm all out of Best Buy insider info.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Where is PKM with his handy "insider" info? I'm all out of Best Buy insider info.
    I'm way disconnected nowadays. I still get solid UK recruiting info but not much more. I need to move back to Lexington to be back in the loop.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'm way disconnected nowadays. I still get solid UK recruiting info but not much more. I need to move back to Lexington to be back in the loop.
    Look below your name. Do you see your rep power? Most of that is due to your insider info. If you want to ever reach 50 then you need to get plugged in again.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Lexington, Utah?
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Lexington, Utah?
    Ya, that's it.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    I am starting to like the idea of a Gasol for Marvin Williams and Millsap trade. The Lakers would probably have to add in at least 1st round pick and cash as well, since Utah is giving the Lakers a lot of cap flexibility for next year and Gasol has a $2m trade kicker.

Rep Level
    Look below your name. Do you see your rep power? Most of that is due to your insider info. If you want to ever reach 50 then you need to get plugged in again.
    He doesn't look a day over 49 1/2.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Rep Level
    Damn bro, death threats?!

It's just a game Focker.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey32 View Post
    I am starting to like the idea of a Gasol for Marvin Williams and Millsap trade. The Lakers would probably have to add in at least 1st round pick and cash as well, since Utah is giving the Lakers a lot of cap flexibility for next year and Gasol has a $2m trade kicker.
    I too like the idea of getting Gasol. I think Al has taught these youngens all he can and now it is time to bring someone in with a different skillset. I would like to see a Burks, Foye, Hayward, Favors and Gasol line up.

Rep Level
    Maybe Lindsey just offered something to the Clippers they can't refuse for Bledsoe. Not really sure what other trades are out there that make a ton of sense.