Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 163

Thread: "We're about to find out"

  1. #121
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    59,169
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    93253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Thanks for keeping us abreast of your past conquerees.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Thanks for keeping us abreast of your past conquerees.
    I prefer conquistadors.

    -George

  3. #123
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    59,169
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    93253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Still bitter about being one-upped on page 3??



    I'll let you win next time. Promise.

    -George

    I have completely ignored you until about 10 minutes ago. If you one upped me, you've been playing solitaire.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I have completely ignored you until about 10 minutes ago. If you one upped me, you've been playing solitaire.
    Didn't you rep a post of mine @ 8:00 am??


    Oh shoot nvm, I think that was still less than 10 mins ago. Carry on.

  5. #125
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,811
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18221
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Mellow, I'm sorry about your thread. It got me excited. Unfortunately I think it got others excited in the wrong way.

    With that being said, Mods can we please abort this abomination of a thread?
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  6. #126
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Last girl I banged in fact!!!
    How were the wings???

  7. #127
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,727
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    51701
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Thanks for keeping us abreast of your past conquerees.
    .
    #BringBackUGLI

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    It's all I have.

    I'm a sorry old man.

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    16,243
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    46514
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Mellow, I'm sorry about your thread. It got me excited. Unfortunately I think it got others excited in the wrong way.

    With that being said, Mods can we please abort this abomination of a thread?
    Abortion is a nightmare. I will send you a phamphlet. Ur hot receptionist at the salt plant still receiving?


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  10. #130
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    59,169
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    93253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Didn't you rep a post of mine @ 8:00 am??


    Oh shoot nvm, I think that was still less than 10 mins ago. Carry on.
    Actually, to be serious, I've just been mostly ignoring the Ms. PKM stuff and the Kentucky stupid jokes. I see it, but even though I am way self-deprecating my humor, I don't find it entertaining, humorous, or even retarded. It's just plain lame.

    Carry on though. I just hope you develop some sense of wit to sprinkle into all the boring posts.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I just hope you develop some sense of wit to sprinkle into all the boring posts.
    Im currently trying to grow pubic hair like you said last time. I'll tackle wit as soon as I'm done!!

  12. #132
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    59,169
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    93253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Im currently trying to grow pubic hair like you said last time. I'll tackle wit as soon as I'm done!!
    Can't wait. All we can hope is we each are moving fwd/getting better. Good on ya.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Can't wait. All we can hope is we each are moving fwd/getting better. Good on ya.
    Fixed.

    -George

  14. #134
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    59,169
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    93253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    LOL. Better.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    16,243
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    46514
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Actually, to be serious, I've just been mostly ignoring the Ms. PKM stuff and the Kentucky stupid jokes. I see it, but even though I am way self-deprecating my humor, I don't find it entertaining, humorous, or even retarded. It's just plain lame.

    Carry on though. I just hope you develop some sense of wit to sprinkle into all the boring posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Im currently trying to grow pubic hair like you said last time. I'll tackle wit as soon as I'm done!!

    This makes me sad. Uncracking a Beer.


    Put some respeck in my paycheck


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us