Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    10 pages and I still can't find out if anyone else heard the freaking interview, 700 AM hasn't posted Zippys interview on its page, Zippy hasn't tweeted since September, ya'll are drunk or silly or both and nothing is touching my splitting headache.

Next time I get an idea to start a thread, I won't.
    I apologize, but between moving this abomination (which you had nothing to do with) and deleting all those posts it was just easier to move it.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

Banned
    Dennis Lindsey on ESPN 700 at about 6:10 pm tonight. Rod Zundel says to him, we want to get to know you and find out about you, can you tell us what makes you qualified to run the Jazz?

Lindsey responds, "well thats what were about to find out."

Clearly he is indicating that he has orchestrated a large trade that is about to go down.

Link to ESPN 700 recent interviews

Anybody want to guess when we are going to find out if Lindsey is qualified to be a GM?
    What was Zundel's follow-up question?

Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    What was Zundel's follow-up question?
    So that was Zundel setting the stage for the interview, I don't know that he even noticed what Lindsey said. I think he started with a softball "How do you like SLC and how are fitting in with the Jazz"

After that Zundel asked him to go back and tell everyone his life story and how he got into basketball management. I didn't realize that Lindsey was working for the Rockets when Stockton hit THE SHOT. Lindsey was a video coordinator and scout, he was in the video both screaming because he realized the Rockets were in a bad coverage. Other interesting note Lindsey says he still has piles of tapes and a notebook of notes on hakeem olajuwon who is his favorite player.

At the point where it would've made since to transition into what are doing with the jazz now type questions and that is also when I lost the signal.

I still can't believe that nobody else on here heard it. And that there is ZERO trace of it on the web. If a tree crashes in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

At this point I'm ready to pretend that I never heard anything.
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

Don't worry I blame UGLI, Mello...

Oh yeah and George, Franklin,Nightmare, PKM, Orangello, Wes....

As for me I was an innocent victim!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

So that was Zundel setting the stage for the interview, I don't know that he even noticed what Lindsey said. I think he started with a softball "How do you like SLC and how are fitting in with the Jazz"

After that Zundel asked him to go back and tell everyone his life story and how he got into basketball management. I didn't realize that Lindsey was working for the Rockets when Stockton hit THE SHOT. Lindsey was a video coordinator and scout, he was in the video both screaming because he realized the Rockets were in a bad coverage. Other interesting note Lindsey says he still has piles of tapes and a notebook of notes on hakeem olajuwon who is his favorite player.

At the point where it would've made since to transition into what are doing with the jazz now type questions and that is also when I lost the signal.

I still can't believe that nobody else on here heard it. And that there is ZERO trace of it on the web. If a tree crashes in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

At this point I'm ready to pretend that I never heard anything.
    Dude, he wasnt tipping his hand. GM's don't do that. He was basically saying this...

Guy on plane: "You sure you can fly this thing?"

Guy flying plane: "Were about to find out."

Basically he's just saying, I am the GM so the proof will be in the pudding.

This is nothing.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Don't worry I blame UGLI, Mello...

Oh yeah and George, Franklin,Nightmare, PKM, Orangello, Wes....

As for me I was an innocent victim!!!
    You're always playing the victim.
    Buckle Up Jazz

Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

I bet he reads Jazzfanz and said it just for the lulz.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

12) Goose

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Dude, he wasnt tipping his hand. GM's don't do that. He was basically saying this...

Guy on plane: "You sure you can fly this thing?"

Guy flying plane: "Were about to find out."

Basically he's just saying, I am the GM so the proof will be in the pudding.

This is nothing.
    Yeah, but they aren't posting the interview anywhere and no one is talking about it. I SMELL A COVERUP!!!!!
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

12) Goose

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Yeah, but they aren't posting the interview anywhere and no one is talking about it. I SMELL A COVERUP!!!!!
    Na that's just George... He stayed up late last night and slept through his alarm.....

Didn't have time to shower before he headed to ......
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    Mr. Ugli I don't want to be disrespectful, but I think you might be a bit confused. I was in my car, Rod Zundel was on the Radio, and Dennis Lindsey was on the phone. To my recolection there was no Plane involved, unless it came in later in the interview.

Is it possible you are still feeling the side effects of too many watered down barley beverages of the cheapest class?
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

Hahahahahhahaha .. On multiple levels.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Banned
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mellow again.

Sorry.

-George

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    All he has to do is not make a big trade and then he is qualified to run the Jazz
    This is a stupid comment