Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Sir. I have nothing to hide. Please respect me and my honesty.
    Absolutely, since you are a 60 year old bald man from Colorado who likes to sign every forum post he pens (or rather types). I will stay in this reality since who am I to deny a man, as attractive as he is, a moment's gratification.

It's funny how UGLI, PKM and now George manage to kill most threads.

It's a travesty that our best player comes off the bench. It's a travesty that our best player needs to come off the bench because Al kills every player around him offensively.

But, I could live with all of that, BUT the one thing I can't live with is the fact that Foye gets more minutes every night. THAT shows complete incompetence, especially considering that Foye is the WORST guard in the league that gets heavy minutes.

I think Foye is a good player, and I want the Jazz to resign him. BUT, I think Corbin has no clue what he is doing and uses him incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by green View Post

It's a travesty that our best player comes off the bench. It's a travesty that our best player needs to come off the bench because Al kills every player around him offensively.

But, I could live with all of that, BUT the one thing I can't live with is the fact that Foye gets more minutes every night. THAT shows complete incompetence, especially considering that Foye is the WORST guard in the league that gets heavy minutes.

I think Foye is a good player, and I want the Jazz to resign him. BUT, I think Corbin has no clue what he is doing and uses him incorrectly.
    Show me. Or stfu.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

considering that Foye is the WORST guard in the league that gets heavy minutes.
    Garrett Temple, Austin Rivers, Steve Blake, CJ Miles,and Deshawn Stevenson disagree (all > 20 mins/game)

**** corbin, correct.

If any of you watched or listened to Locke's Tip off, he went into this subject. The truth of the matter is Ty Corbin has been told to win games and try to get the team into the playoffs. Ty is doing what he thinks well win the games. Not sure why we are hammering him for doing what he is told the way he thinks it needs to get done.

I am definitely in with the young guys need to play crowd. And I as a fan would be fine with completely blowing it up and giving the team to the young guns for a year or 2. But being a coach I understand that Corbin is playing the guys that he thinks well help the team win, And wether he is wrong or right in our eyes really doesn't matter because he has gotten the results that ownership is looking for. He got a team that was picked in the bottom of the league last year in the playoffs. He is coaching this team right now to a winning record and another playoff birth.

If management came to him right now and said Look we want to play they young guys and see what we got and your job is safe even if we loose a lot. I bet Corbin would do just that. Can't blame a guy that is doing what he is told in order to keep his job

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Show me. Or stfu.
    Funny. I had never posted in this thread when you wrote this.
    Also, I had only really been posting, within the UTAH JAZZ forum, inside the 2013 draftees thread (all relevant to the topic) and in the Paul Pierce thread (again, all relevant).

I'm cool with being called out, but I'm not sure why you listed me here. I have one self-imposed rule on the internet. "Bring it and don't suck."
    You failed.

Moving on now.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Corbin's never giving us jack ****, I can tell you that. And we have Greg Miller to blame for that. And seeing how he tweeted to the fans of the UTAH JAZZ some nonsense I can see how much of a douche this guy really is.

Better hope Harprings message gets around to Ty, maybe he'll snap out of that acid trip he's on.. Coach Kermit, that is.

"Gordon Haystack gets no love."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    He is doing what he thinks will win games. I'm pretty sure that all he cares about because wins = job security. The Jazz team as a whole has pretty heavy minute distribution. Our leader in minutes only gets 33 (Al). His minutes are down from years past on the Jazz because the Jazz have an incredible amount of depth.
    yet fat al is the laziest of all big men. plays only one side of the floor. is team captain. has no fire. has no will to win. has no spark. has no energy.
    33 minutes is too much for al
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    If any of you watched or listened to Locke's Tip off, he went into this subject. The truth of the matter is Ty Corbin has been told to win games and try to get the team into the playoffs. Ty is doing what he thinks well win the games. Not sure why we are hammering him for doing what he is told the way he thinks it needs to get done.
    fact is we would be a better team with these youngsters playing
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Absolutely, since you are a 60 year old bald man from Colorado who likes to sign every forum post he pens (or rather types). I will stay in this reality since who am I to deny a man, as attractive as he is, a moment's gratification.
    I know what is up with the signing of his posts. Creepy! Reminds me of that Craig guy that claimed he was a religion teacher at byu.

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Funny. I had never posted in this thread when you wrote this.
    Also, I had only really been posting, within the UTAH JAZZ forum, inside the 2013 draftees thread (all relevant to the topic) and in the Paul Pierce thread (again, all relevant).

I'm cool with being called out, but I'm not sure why you listed me here. I have one self-imposed rule on the internet. "Bring it and don't suck."
    You failed.

Moving on now.
    That's ok pkm I still love ya. Although the "bring it and don't suck" sounds awfull dirty.

Personality is the major effect in a case like this. It is like being a parent, after years of getting treated the way you were by your parents, and then it is time to make the decision whether if you like the ways or not, and if you do not, whether if you are going to apply the opposite or just go "It's payback time son!"
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    We just lack talent at the wing and he has shown that he can hit that 3pt in practice and has that "I care" attitude.

That attitude goes a long way in a family run business.
    So, you're saying Corbin will play the young hotshot when there is a significant talent upgrade and he has the right attitude, but Corbin won't play young hotshots even when they have more talent and a good attitude?
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post

I am definitely in with the young guys need to play crowd. And I as a fan would be fine with completely blowing it up and giving the team to the young guns for a year or 2. But being a coach I understand that Corbin is playing the guys that he thinks well help the team win, And wether he is wrong or right in our eyes really doesn't matter because he has gotten the results that ownership is looking for. He got a team that was picked in the bottom of the league last year in the playoffs. He is coaching this team right now to a winning record and another playoff birth.

If management came to him right now and said Look we want to play they young guys and see what we got and your job is safe even if we loose a lot. I bet Corbin would do just that. Can't blame a guy that is doing what he is told in order to keep his job
    Please fix the intentional grammar mistakes you've filled this post with so I can read it and rep it.