Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34

    Ultimate fighter season 17

    HAHAHHAA i loved when sonnen walked in on jones waiting.
    hahaha jones was kinda tense.

    jones is taking sonnen too serious.

    sonnen is talking trash and putting up this facade to make money.
    to bad opponents fall for it.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    lol it makes perfect sense that dutchjazzer is a ufc fan. how many affliction t shirts u got bro.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    lol it makes perfect sense that dutchjazzer is a ufc fan. how many affliction t shirts u got bro.
    I aint your bro, guy.

    and to answer your question i got a lot of basketball shirts 27(but havent wore one outside in a gazillian years since i blew out my ankle and cant play basketball anymore.

    and i got zero affliction tshirts.

    i got 18 all black t-shirts.
    and 7 all white t-shirts.
    i dont wear shirt with inscription on it. just blank t-shirts.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  4.  

     

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    so nobody intersted in this.

    chael sonnen and jon jones have been cool with eachother.

    no pranks.
    no hating.

    just way too much love.

    it's like heavenharris has been their relationship counselor
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  6. #5
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,763
    Total Rep Points
    28155
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I like the UFC but my wife is a huge fan. I have not watched the show this year
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I like the UFC but my wife is a huge fan. I have not watched the show this year
    there is a lack of drama between the coaches.
    no pranks between the teams in the houses.
    overal this group so fgar has been down to bussiness. the matches have been pretty good.
    there is one ugly knockout in the 2nd match(3rd episode if i'm not mistaken)
    it is one of the craziest knockouts i have ever seen.


    i might know why sonnen is not messing with jones.
    unlike anderson. jones likes a certain mystique. to not interact with his opponents. but sonnen is making friendly conversation everytime they bump into eachother, it seems to mess with jones.

    jones would prefer drama, but is not the kinda guy who iniate it.

    once again watch the knockout of the 2nd fight uriah hall vs adam cella.

    spoilers of that fight follow

    it was like the whole first round uriah hall was biding his time toying with his opponent. testing the wtaters etc.
    as soon as uriah hall hears the 10 second warning hey telgraphs a spinning kick and hits cella in the face with it.
    cela falls gets knocked out cold. litterally out cold.
    he had to go to the hospital he does not remember anything after the fight started.
    it looked like a kick out of a movie
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  8. #7
    Senior Member CONAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Draper
    Posts
    2,175
    Total Rep Points
    1010
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    Haven't watched TUF in years.
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

  9. #8
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,763
    Total Rep Points
    28155
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    there is a lack of drama between the coaches.
    no pranks between the teams in the houses.
    overal this group so fgar has been down to bussiness. the matches have been pretty good.
    there is one ugly knockout in the 2nd match(3rd episode if i'm not mistaken)
    it is one of the craziest knockouts i have ever seen.


    i might know why sonnen is not messing with jones.
    unlike anderson. jones likes a certain mystique. to not interact with his opponents. but sonnen is making friendly conversation everytime they bump into eachother, it seems to mess with jones.

    jones would prefer drama, but is not the kinda guy who iniate it.

    once again watch the knockout of the 2nd fight uriah hall vs adam cella.

    spoilers of that fight follow

    it was like the whole first round uriah hall was biding his time toying with his opponent. testing the wtaters etc.
    as soon as uriah hall hears the 10 second warning hey telgraphs a spinning kick and hits cella in the face with it.
    cela falls gets knocked out cold. litterally out cold.
    he had to go to the hospital he does not remember anything after the fight started.
    it looked like a kick out of a movie
    That always turned me off. You are auditioning for your dream job you idiots! Like that one idiot from several seasons back that kicked out the limo window or whatever and was kicked off the show. Big, muscular dude with a mohawk. Hope "im only having a little fun" was worth your dream job. Idiot...
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    That always turned me off. You are auditioning for your dream job you idiots! Like that one idiot from several seasons back that kicked out the limo window or whatever and was kicked off the show. Big, muscular dude with a mohawk. Hope "im only having a little fun" was worth your dream job. Idiot...
    i'm also not a fan of pranks between the contestants in the house.

    but i was expecting more drama between sonnen and jones. that sometimes makes it interesting.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  11. #10
    Senior Member asian_roger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    832
    Total Rep Points
    620
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Man that knockout was NASTY, Cella fought with heart. Josh Samman is a giant douche, I hope he gets knocked out soon.

  12. #11
    Premium Member QuinSnydersHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,631
    Total Rep Points
    11489
    Rep Adjustment Power
    45
    HUGE ufc fan here. i support this thread.
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    stoked bro, do u work out, are u in shape?

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    HUGE ufc fan here. i support this thread.
    trout is that you?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  15. #14
    Premium Member QuinSnydersHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,631
    Total Rep Points
    11489
    Rep Adjustment Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    trout is that you?
    -RD
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    i admit i am a sonnen fanboy. but looking at the ultimate fighter just shows you how smart sonnen is and he is a nice guy.
    he actually belongs more in the wwe than in ufc.

    see the bett he made with jones?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •