Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It'll be loomed on, but he had to take one for the team...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=az3mghl

UTA - One thing is for sure, I want to see Melo play a few NBA games before I'm sold. Then again, maybe if he stays building his confidence up in the D-League and Boston never gives him an opportunity, it could play for the better. You're saying bye to the Sexual Favors, you now bring in a true center who is becoming more NBA ready by the day. You have Rondo who is going to make Enes Kanter a beast. No longer can Ty the Sty bench Enes the Menace. If you feel its better, you could swap Kanter for Favors.

BOS - I think everything from Nick's rants has been fulfilled, Boston now has a future piece, expirings and one of the best defensive centers in the league.

PHX - You're pretty much giving up Gortat for Jefferson, a huge expiring and can trade Choka Scola in the offseason for whatever you please.

Utah is playing a little risky with moving Favors, but Fab Melo is young, and is just what you are looking for in a young center; 7 foot guy who can rebound and block. Jermaine can start for the time being, and we can partake in trading/signing for another center, if likely.

Rondo/Mel The Abuser/Speedy Gonzales
    Foye/JYD/Burke
    Pierce/Haywerd
    Kanter/Marvin/
    O'Neal/Melo/Kanter

We're sitting matador on D at the 2 and 3 in the SL, but that's Ty the Sty for ya! *Support the troops (veterans)*
    Last edited by The Fresh Prince; 01-24-2013 at 02:14 AM.

I could eat a peach for hours.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    "A" for effort.

But now you're putting the future of the franchise squarely on Kanter, Hayward and Rondo. Kanter is developing, but OK, I can see the potential is there. Hayward is going to be decent and steady. He's a keeper.

Then you have Rondo. Rondo, Rondo, Rondo... Opinions are divided on him. It would be a BOLD move for KOC/Lindsey for sure. He could be great under the right coach. But if you're bringing in Rondo, you better find Ty the Sty a new job, because he won't last long. And you better put KOC/Lindsey/Greg on heart monitors, coz it will be a roller coaster ride with him, week in week out. As Garnett used to say, "As Rondo Goes, the team goes".

Will KOC/Lindsey/Greg (all conservative guys BTW) take that risk? I don't know. I doubt it. They just simply won't risk the future of the entire franchise on 1 player. It's just not their style.

It's a fun exercise, unfortunately clay birds just won't fly.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    "A" for effort.

But now you're putting the future of the franchise squarely on Kanter, Hayward and Rondo. Kanter is developing, but OK, I can see the potential is there. Hayward is going to be decent and steady. He's a keeper.

Then you have Rondo. Rondo, Rondo, Rondo... Opinions are divided on him. It would be a BOLD move for KOC/Lindsey for sure. He could be great under the right coach. But if you're bringing in Rondo, you better find Ty the Sty a new job, because he won't last long. And you better put KOC/Lindsey/Greg on heart monitors, coz it will be a roller coaster ride with him, week in week out. As Garnett used to say, "As Rondo Goes, the team goes".

Will KOC/Lindsey/Greg (all conservative guys BTW) take that risk? I don't know. I doubt it. They just simply won't risk the future of the entire franchise on 1 player. It's just not their style.

It's a fun exercise, unfortunately clay birds just won't fly.
    Yeah, but I'll be real with you, I think that these three teams can make something happen. Seeing from rumors, I could see Pierce somehow land here, and Gortat land in Boston. It's a puzzle I'm trying to solve though, but I think we'd trade the Jeffermother to Boston.

But I appreciate the constructive criticism.

1 Repetition.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    And the reason being, the Jazz love to have a vet. Jeff Green can take Pierce's spot, or they trade again for a small forward. Pierce is an established vet with a lot of experience under that belt of his. They'd hope he'd be the motivator to Hayward, Burks, Favors, and Kanter and freeing Jefferson leaves one spot open for either Kanter or Favors in the starting lineup, obviously. Paul Pierce can relax in Utah, it's obvious our fan base loves you until you're in another uniform. In Boston he's going to start getting hate for any decline of his. I think Pierce as a spot up 3 point shooter who can take you off the dribble unexpectedly and win a game at any given time could give Utah the X factor.

I mean, I'd imagine players with 15 years of NBA experience all the way to the rookies would probably be caught off guard that Paul F'Ing Pierce is playing for the Utah F'Ing Jazz. Get rid of Mo. Business is business. Jamaal Tinsley can find players better than either Willie or Speedy, and I believe it's true that when you put Jamaal Tinsley in your starting lineup for a given amount of time, he becomes 5 times better than when he's comin off the bench. The offense atleast isn't out of control.

Tinsley's got them smarts, the passing game has been his bread and butter since the beginning of time. Maurice just isn't built for a playoff team as a starter unless you're giving him a superstar to pass to. Corbin would never have him come off the bench though, it'd be pretty nasty to witness, though.
    Last edited by The Fresh Prince; 01-24-2013 at 03:11 AM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    Yeah, but I'll be real with you, I think that these three teams can make something happen. Seeing from rumors, I could see Pierce somehow land here, and Gortat land in Boston. It's a puzzle I'm trying to solve though, but I think we'd trade the Jeffermother to Boston.

But I appreciate the constructive criticism.

1 Repetition.
    I think Greg/KOC/Lindsey will keep Al. With him, we're guaranteed at least 30 wins. They just don't like running & gunning style of play, too risky for their likings. Their pockets just aren't that deep. I think Al has proven that he can be counted on to score, get some rebounds. You pair him with Favors and you neglect some of his defensive deficiency. That way you sell tickets, you're happy.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up