Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Kevin Durant

Amazing talent that holds many things in his repertoire, which is a specialty we lack to see since Jordan. Whatever he has done will not be shadowing what he will become I believe.

I think he is the closest thing to Jordan's heir. He is striving for winning in any condition and obviously a cold blooded offender. Here is what he would look like in the All-Star game if he played for the Jazz.

And here is a get the **** out of my way scene:

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lebron is better.
    :^D

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Lebron is better.
    I agree, but the gap between them is very small and getting smaller all the time.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Lebron is better.
    Talentwise I might agree. But being a great player requires more. I am not a Lebron hater let me tell you, but Durant would never pass a final shot to Haslem and did things like that (final shot pass out-going chicken) and that winning attitude is a major reason why I believe he will be more successful ringquantitywise.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Larry Bird's heir.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think Lebron is going to prevent a lot of players from getting rings like Jordan did. Durant is victim #1, and I could see that trend continuing.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    ... Durant would never pass a final shot to Haslem ...
    You say that like it is a good thing. Being willing to pass the final shot to teammates with better shots is a strength of most great players, not a weakness. Maybe James misjudged the quality of Haslem's shot, but making the pass itself is not an indication of mental weakness.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    When he passed that ball that night, it was a big run of passes made in the clutch moments which obviously were too hot to handle for him in those final seconds.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    When he passed that ball that night, it was a big run of passes made in the clutch moments which obviously were too hot to handle for him in those final seconds.
    How would you know what James was thinking when he made those passes? Are you saying he was wide open and passed into coverage?
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    How would you know what James was thinking when he made those passes? Are you saying he was wide open and passed into coverage?
    I don't have to know. It was as I said. http://youtu.be/997NpDUaDcM

Look I don't underestimate anything about Lebron. I mean what can anyone underestimate about him? He is great and all. But you get the feeling watching a great leader when you watch players like Jordan, and I have never felt it until I watch Durant now. I think he is going to be that kind of player. And I hope Lebron covers this part of the whole concept.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Durrant bring somthing scary to the game. something we havetn seen since MJ. lebron is very consistant he is steady as any player that has ever played. durrant is very steady and consistant aswell. i am not say lebron cant do it but one thing that is ah strucking about durrant is you know he will get almost 30 a night. but if he wants to he can get 50 a night. it doest matter who gaurds him he can go nuts on you. i dont get the same feeling about lebron. i know he can and has done it. but durrant has a feeling that he could do it every night.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Would the Thunder take Jefferson & Bell for him?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lebron is much better, but Durrant is 2nd best in the NBA by a mile right now, Lebron and Durrant are on completely different levels than anyone else in the game

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    Durrant bring somthing scary to the game. something we havetn seen since MJ. lebron is very consistant he is steady as any player that has ever played. durrant is very steady and consistant aswell. i am not say lebron cant do it but one thing that is ah strucking about durrant is you know he will get almost 30 a night. but if he wants to he can get 50 a night. it doest matter who gaurds him he can go nuts on you. i dont get the same feeling about lebron. i know he can and has done it. but durrant has a feeling that he could do it every night.
    Go look back at the games where lebron has had to carry the team in a do or die game, a vast majority of the time he KILLS it, he prefers to get others involved but when he needs to he dominates with ease.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lebron being criticized for passing is laughable. Lebrons is one of the best passers, best scorers, best rebounders, best defenders, etc. His post game has grown tremendously and he is unstoppable.

Durant is really, really good at shooting and scoring.
    Likes ElRoach0 liked this post

:^D