Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by akirac73 View Post
    and what garbage on the Lakers roster would we want in return for Al or Paul?
    Antwan Jamison, he's up there in MVP runnings with Paul Pierce.

"Gordon Haystack gets no love."

Rep Level
    well, that was interesting...
    Wonder who we would have thrown under the bus had the Jazz lost?

Rep Level
    Al Jefferson with three times as many minutes and more than four times as many field goal attempts as Kanter with a whole 1 extra point to show for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    I cannot fathom how much I detest Ty as an NBA head coach. The starters continue to get rewarded and continue to get minutes for sucking it up. The bench plays a great 2nd quarter, the starters come in and absolutely suck it up. The starters suck it up again in the 3rd quarter, then the bench finally gets to come back in, and they don't play well for a bit only for Ty to go back to the same group of starters who suck it up who scraped by with a win because the Wizards absolutely suck.

It's a ****ing travesty this guy is the Jazz head coach.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Can someone answer this-
    How the $*%& is the slowest PG in Tinsley effectively guarding Kyrie and Wall??
    The only time I noticed Wall driving at will was against Watson.
    for some reason the wizards did not attack jefferson on the pick and roll
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by akirac73 View Post
    and what garbage on the Lakers roster would we want in return for Al or Paul?
    i would give them al for jack Nicholson autograph.

and then i would wipe my *** with his autograph
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kabenac View Post
    I didn't watch the game - only followed the box score. Kanter killer it early - why didn't he play in the second half (I think he played maybe three or so minutes in the second half?).
    al needed his shots and minutes.
    kanter was in the way of that goal
    01-21-2013

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    The starters suck it up again in the 3rd quarter, then the bench finally gets to come back in, and they don't play well for a bit only for Ty to go back to the same group of starters who suck it up who scraped by with a win because the Wizards absolutely suck.
    I didn't watch the game but how true could this be? We outscored them 21-20 in the 3rd. They outscored us 30-19 in the 4th.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gyp rosetti View Post
    i didn't watch the game.
    exactly
    01-21-2013

Rep Level
    I cannot fathom how much I detest Ty as an NBA head coach. The starters continue to get rewarded and continue to get minutes for sucking it up. The bench plays a great 2nd quarter, the starters come in and absolutely suck it up. The starters suck it up again in the 3rd quarter, then the bench finally gets to come back in, and they don't play well for a bit only for Ty to go back to the same group of starters who suck it up who scraped by with a win because the Wizards absolutely suck.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. The starters took their foot of the gas on both ends of the floor at the end of the 3rd quarter and let The Wizards build up a head of steam. The 2nd Unit came in against the same 5 guys and didn't stand a chance. Completely unfair; but that's how it goes sometimes.

Watson trying to guard Wall was scary though - I didn't mind that substitution.

Rep Level
    Aside from the Jazz win last night was a bust. Grizzlies, Tankers, Nuggets, Spurs, Suns and Blazers all won.

At least the Rockets, Wolves and Lakers lost.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level

Actually, as I saw it last night, the second team was rapidly losing the lead in the 4th and was in disarray, but the reinsertion of the starters (save Williams) stabilized things and secured the win. As much of what Corbin does bothers me, I don't fault him for last night--I think he did the right thing.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by underKANTER View Post
    tinsley is so underrated... he might have become slow, is not a good defender and not a good shooter that hurts but he has great court vision, is a great passer and ballhandler that plays team basketball. he is a pure point guard and the best point guard on this team, imo.
    Don't forget about the "streetball" he brings in, to quote Boler.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Sadly true which will make it sting even worse.

Let's hope for a rare sweep against them. Have we ever swept a season series with the Lake show?
    Did the truck fail on this one? I don't remember ever getting the answer to this during the game, and I didn't watch the postgame.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I didn't watch the game but how true could this be? We outscored them 21-20 in the 3rd. They outscored us 30-19 in the 4th.
    It isn't true, Nate and Candrew are completely fabricating the nature of the Wiz's late run. What really happened was the bench had a sloppy stretch in the 4th and the Wizards made a nice run out of it.

Corbin brought the starters back in minus Marvin, they settled down and sealed the game.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes