Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Top 25 players in NBA under 25 years of age via ESPN Insider

    "To be clear: This (was) a ranking of how (they) would order these players if (they) were starting a franchise and would have them for the next several years, not just this season."

    No Jazz on the list.

    Bledsoe, Ed Davis, Deandre Jordan, Larry Sanders all on it. Thaddeus Young is at #17. Faried's at #11 between Curry at 10 and Holiday at 12.

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    10,959
    Total Rep Points
    9515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    "To be clear: This (was) a ranking of how (they) would order these players if (they) were starting a franchise and would have them for the next several years, not just this season."

    No Jazz on the list.

    Bledsoe, Ed Davis, Deandre Jordan, Larry Sanders all on it. Thaddeus Young is at #17. Faried's at #11 between Curry at 10 and Holiday at 12.
    I don't care about order, but what about the other 17 players?

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    I don't care about order, but what about the other 17 players?
    Don't know if I'm allowed to say that much. In short, no one undeserving really.

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    post em gyp, u have my permission

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    (in order, pls)

  7. #6
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,254
    Total Rep Points
    32420
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    --I just read a 90 post Clippers thread that was nothing but hate on DeAndre being soft and adding nothing of value. It was bad enough to think the Jazz could get Bledsoe if it meant taking back his terrible contract.

    --Most the basketball world considers DMC and Monroe better than Favors out of that draft class. Hibbert obviously on the list too. I'd like to know who rounds out the top ten young centers/power forwards.
    No Mediocrity

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    --I just read a 90 post Clippers thread that was nothing but hate on DeAndre being soft and adding nothing of value. It was bad enough to think the Jazz could get Bledsoe if it meant taking back his terrible contract.

    --Most the basketball world considers DMC and Monroe better than Favors out of that draft class. Hibbert obviously on the list too. I'd like to know who rounds out the top ten young centers/power forwards.
    Griffin, Ibaka, Love, Lopez. Hibbert's over 25.

  9. #8
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,727
    Total Rep Points
    16443
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    The Jazz are so lucky! No one knows how good our young players are! Does that mean they can sign them for cheap?

    Great work Jazz Organization for hiding all of our young guys from the national media!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  10. #9
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,043
    Total Rep Points
    2142
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Kevin Durant
    Russell Westbrook
    Griffin
    James Harden
    Love
    Kyrie Irving
    Lopez
    Anthony Davis
    Monroe
    DMC
    Paul George
    Ibaka
    10. Curry
    11. Faried
    12. Holiday
    John Wall?
    17. Thaddeus Young
    Larry Sanders
    Bledsoe
    DeAndre Jordan
    Ed Davis

    This is who we have so far? Unbelievable that Davis is on this and not Hayward and Favors!

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    66
    Total Rep Points
    95
    Rep Adjustment Power
    9
    John wall didn't make the list

  12. #11
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Saving up for League Pass
    Posts
    14,924
    Total Rep Points
    26820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The Jazz are so lucky! No one knows how good our young players are! Does that mean they can sign them for cheap?

    Great work Jazz Organization for hiding all of our young guys from the national media!
    All part of Corbinschmirtz' evil plan to take over the Tri-state area.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,364
    Total Rep Points
    1745
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    I can honestly understand some Favors doubters at this point since he still sucks at offense, but Hayward is easily a better piece than Davis, Sanders, Thaddeus, and DJ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •