Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Laker train wreck is fun to watch.

The Lakers pulled their starters with 2 minutes to go tonight, and down 21. I have to say I love this as a Jazz fan, and I still am hoping we can pick up Pau Gasol... but wow... they are melting down.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Next to the Jazz games, watching the Lakers free fall has been the best part of this season.

Highest payroll in the league, everyone ready to hand em rings and they are now a dumpster fire

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Next to the Jazz games, watching the Lakers free fall has been the best part of this season.

Highest payroll in the league, everyone ready to hand em rings and they are now a dumpster fire
    Didn't you read Harpring's article?
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=304&sid=22499435

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I hope Dwight Howard bails on them.

Lakers struggling just makes it more likely the league gets shooken up. We could benefit from that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Its so funny that this is such polar opposite from what would have happened if the Paul trade had gone through. I honestly start to feel bad and like that the whole thing was ****ed up... but then I remember it is the Lakers who were given Pau for a grilled cheese sandwich. Plus its the Lakers and let's face it we love to see them struggle.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I hope Dwight Howard bails on them.
    I hope they sign him to a max contract and he continues to suck and Kobe suffers the last few years of his career in agony, after they both demand a trade and getted shipped together to Charlotte or Toronto.
    Eneshttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/gtrutzel/airgordon-1.jpgThe Menace

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Its so funny that this is such polar opposite from what would have happened if the Paul trade had gone through. I honestly start to feel bad and like that the whole thing was ****ed up... but then I remember it is the Lakers who were given Pau for a grilled cheese sandwich. Plus its the Lakers and let's face it we love to see them struggle.
    All of this. I just keep thinking that the Lakers can't keep dropping games and that they will make a push into the layoffs but the Lakers keep proving that thought wrong.

I also would like a Gasol for Al swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's mostly on chucker and big ego Kobe and D'Antoni. Kobe still thinks he is twenty years old while ignoring Howard, Gasol and Nash: those three combined get the amount of touches Kobe gets. Kobe should understand that he is not 'the man' anymore. He should get his teammates more involved. He should stop looking to score 30 points per game... He is the main reason there is such a bad chemistry on this team, imo.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
    I hope they sign him to a max contract and he continues to suck and Kobe suffers the last few years of his career in agony, after they both demand a trade and getted shipped together to Charlotte or Toronto.
    I think there is a 50/50 chance Howard just walks. D'Antoni is the anti center coach and that will never change. If he had a suitable power forward that was effective on a pick and roll, he would likely play him at center over Howard or Gasol. The Lakers are going to have to think real hard about trading Howard or lose him for nothing.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Didn't you read Harpring's article?
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=304&sid=22499435
    Lmao

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lmao, Peter Vescey is trolling Jazz so hard on twitter right now. He's not even saying negative things about the Jazz, he just cracked a joke about Phil Johnson and now he's got fans and even Utah media people going at him and he's just trolling them all off. It's hilarious.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lmao, Peter Vescey is trolling Jazz so hard on twitter right now. He's not even saying negative things about the Jazz, he just cracked a joke about Phil Johnson and now he's got fans and even Utah media people going at him and he's just trolling them all off. It's hilarious.
    Link

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by underKANTER View Post
    It's mostly on chucker and big ego Kobe and D'Antoni. Kobe still thinks he is twenty years old while ignoring Howard, Gasol and Nash: those three combined get the amount of touches Kobe gets. Kobe should understand that he is not 'the man' anymore. He should get his teammates more involved. He should stop looking to score 30 points per game... He is the main reason there is such a bad chemistry on this team, imo.
    I think this too.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Link
    https://twitter.com/PeterVecsey1

Just scroll through maybe 1 out of every 3 is a Jazz thing. He was just giving props to Tinsley and mocking Johnson for snubbing him in his postgame comments, or something.

For some reason I thought I posted this in the game thread, oh well.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    https://twitter.com/PeterVecsey1

Just scroll through maybe 1 out of every 3 is a Jazz thing. He was just giving props to Tinsley and mocking Johnson for snubbing him in his postgame comments, or something.

For some reason I thought I posted this in the game thread, oh well.
    Thanks. I was just being lazy. I went and found it.

Its kind of weird to hear someone like him go back and forth with people on twitter and talking smack. He's probably drunk.