Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    213
    Total Rep Points
    315
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17

    Laker train wreck is fun to watch.

    The Lakers pulled their starters with 2 minutes to go tonight, and down 21. I have to say I love this as a Jazz fan, and I still am hoping we can pick up Pau Gasol... but wow... they are melting down.

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Lattimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,516
    Total Rep Points
    3319
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Next to the Jazz games, watching the Lakers free fall has been the best part of this season.

    Highest payroll in the league, everyone ready to hand em rings and they are now a dumpster fire

  4. #3
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,043
    Total Rep Points
    2142
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Next to the Jazz games, watching the Lakers free fall has been the best part of this season.

    Highest payroll in the league, everyone ready to hand em rings and they are now a dumpster fire
    Didn't you read Harpring's article?
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=304&sid=22499435

  5. #4
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    I hope Dwight Howard bails on them.

    Lakers struggling just makes it more likely the league gets shooken up. We could benefit from that.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Sneakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,679
    Total Rep Points
    2688
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Its so funny that this is such polar opposite from what would have happened if the Paul trade had gone through. I honestly start to feel bad and like that the whole thing was ****ed up... but then I remember it is the Lakers who were given Pau for a grilled cheese sandwich. Plus its the Lakers and let's face it we love to see them struggle.

  7. #6
    Senior Member freakazoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Do I even need a ****ing location?
    Posts
    3,146
    Total Rep Points
    6007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I hope Dwight Howard bails on them.
    I hope they sign him to a max contract and he continues to suck and Kobe suffers the last few years of his career in agony, after they both demand a trade and getted shipped together to Charlotte or Toronto.
    Eneshttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/gtrutzel/airgordon-1.jpgThe Menace

  8. #7
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,726
    Total Rep Points
    16443
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Its so funny that this is such polar opposite from what would have happened if the Paul trade had gone through. I honestly start to feel bad and like that the whole thing was ****ed up... but then I remember it is the Lakers who were given Pau for a grilled cheese sandwich. Plus its the Lakers and let's face it we love to see them struggle.
    All of this. I just keep thinking that the Lakers can't keep dropping games and that they will make a push into the layoffs but the Lakers keep proving that thought wrong.

    I also would like a Gasol for Al swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  9. #8
    Senior Member underKANTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,141
    Total Rep Points
    1098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    It's mostly on chucker and big ego Kobe and D'Antoni. Kobe still thinks he is twenty years old while ignoring Howard, Gasol and Nash: those three combined get the amount of touches Kobe gets. Kobe should understand that he is not 'the man' anymore. He should get his teammates more involved. He should stop looking to score 30 points per game... He is the main reason there is such a bad chemistry on this team, imo.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,332
    Total Rep Points
    3938
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid View Post
    I hope they sign him to a max contract and he continues to suck and Kobe suffers the last few years of his career in agony, after they both demand a trade and getted shipped together to Charlotte or Toronto.
    I think there is a 50/50 chance Howard just walks. D'Antoni is the anti center coach and that will never change. If he had a suitable power forward that was effective on a pick and roll, he would likely play him at center over Howard or Gasol. The Lakers are going to have to think real hard about trading Howard or lose him for nothing.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Lattimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,516
    Total Rep Points
    3319
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Didn't you read Harpring's article?
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=304&sid=22499435
    Lmao

  12. #11
    Senior Member Sneakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,679
    Total Rep Points
    2688
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Lmao, Peter Vescey is trolling Jazz so hard on twitter right now. He's not even saying negative things about the Jazz, he just cracked a joke about Phil Johnson and now he's got fans and even Utah media people going at him and he's just trolling them all off. It's hilarious.

  13. #12
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Lmao, Peter Vescey is trolling Jazz so hard on twitter right now. He's not even saying negative things about the Jazz, he just cracked a joke about Phil Johnson and now he's got fans and even Utah media people going at him and he's just trolling them all off. It's hilarious.
    Link

  14. #13
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by underKANTER View Post
    It's mostly on chucker and big ego Kobe and D'Antoni. Kobe still thinks he is twenty years old while ignoring Howard, Gasol and Nash: those three combined get the amount of touches Kobe gets. Kobe should understand that he is not 'the man' anymore. He should get his teammates more involved. He should stop looking to score 30 points per game... He is the main reason there is such a bad chemistry on this team, imo.
    I think this too.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Sneakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,679
    Total Rep Points
    2688
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Link
    https://twitter.com/PeterVecsey1

    Just scroll through maybe 1 out of every 3 is a Jazz thing. He was just giving props to Tinsley and mocking Johnson for snubbing him in his postgame comments, or something.

    For some reason I thought I posted this in the game thread, oh well.

  16. #15
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    https://twitter.com/PeterVecsey1

    Just scroll through maybe 1 out of every 3 is a Jazz thing. He was just giving props to Tinsley and mocking Johnson for snubbing him in his postgame comments, or something.

    For some reason I thought I posted this in the game thread, oh well.
    Thanks. I was just being lazy. I went and found it.

    Its kind of weird to hear someone like him go back and forth with people on twitter and talking smack. He's probably drunk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •