Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Of the 12 players who've gotten real minutes on the Jazz, Kanter is 11th in minutes per game, 7th in field goal attempts per minute, 4th in points per minute, 1st in true shooting, 3rd in rebounds per minute, 4th in +/- per minute.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS... get some bolt cutters, break into ESA, have a few cans of spray paint and vandalize the court, "FREE ENES", or "START ENES", "FIRE CORBIN", something... If I could fly to Utah, I'd be tempted to.... Are the cops easy to dip from?

"Gordon Haystack gets no love."

Or drug Al and tattoo 'LDS sucks' to his forehead.

He'd never play for the Jazz again and would immediately be traded to a Tejas team.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Cakar? Aren't you the same guy who tells us how good Jeffy is? How is Kanter supposed to get all these minutes with the log jam? We can't play all our bigs 36 min a night.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Cakar? Aren't you the same guy who tells us how good Jeffy is? How is Kanter supposed to get all these minutes with the log jam? We can't play all our bigs 36 min a night.
    I think, but I'm not sure, that the Al stuff is all sarcastic and tongue in cheek

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    I think, but I'm not sure, that the Al stuff is all sarcastic and tongue in cheek
    I can't tell if ur being srs..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post

Hmmm.

I don't know about that. I thought he was serious.

I don't really hate Al for the record. I just hate the fact that our greatest assets that we traded for Dwill are still riding the pine.

Who knows. Maybe we just aren't patient enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    I seriously think thats how it is.

I think KOC still has the final say in everything. I think he is just getting lazy in his old age and wants someone to do the leg work. I can only imagine KOC correcting all of DL's thinking on everything. He is probably like... ya Lindsey thats a pretty good idea but here is why we can't do it... He probably shoots down all DL's ideas.

"Kanter to the bench, already? NOOOOOO!"

"Gordon Haystack gets no love."

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    To continue my argument with George:

I just rewatched Kanter's buckets from this game. His first 2 were in the halfcourt (Earl drove, with Enes sliding in below the free throw line from the weakside, and hitting the floater off a dish from Earl; Kanter hitting a quick release jumper, slipping the screen on a pick and roll...both very much in halfcourt sets). He had 2 on offensive rebounds. He drew a shooting foul in transition (outrunning everyone).
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Outrunning. This is a not-enough-mentioned new talent of Enes. Against Wizards, he ran right straight past Nene and that allowed me to compare once again, if he is faster than other bigmen in transition or not. I still strongly believe that if Enes becomes a go-to-guy on offense when he is on the floor, even with 15 minutes a game, he will be deadly. Well make it 20 because it's hard to get hot in any game with less minutes which actually is another side of Kanter since he looks like he is hot as soon as he disconnects his ass with the bench.

Kanter getting 11 minutes after scoring 10 points is so mind boggling that it's hard to put words for it.
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

Ty shouldn't take him out in the 2nd quarter, but on the 4th the whole bench 5 allowed Wizards to get hot and reduce the gap so Ty chickened out as always and took'em all out. This team is on stand-by mode until the bigmen veterans are sent.

every minute big lazy al is on the court black holing and not playing defense is 1 minute less for KanTerminator. Corebin and big fat lazy al need to go yo
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha