Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Senior Member d@!!0n0rcutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    607
    Total Rep Points
    1153
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23

    Campaign: Draft Trey Burke

    Trey Burke should be our focus none of these old point guards that we should trade for before the deadline. If we need to trade Jefferson and/or Millsap to bring us more 1st round draft picks, then do so because I see this kid as a Chris Paul-esque or Chris Paul lite. I think he could be our future starting point guard and I want this team and front office to whatever possible even if it means tank this season. To pair him up with Favors and Kanter would be great and something special. Even it means trading Burks or Hayward on draft night to move up to get this kid. Trey Burke is the real deal. Please, Dennis Lindsey and Kevin O'Connor do whatever it takes to land this point guard of the future.

    Thoughts?

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Get out of the driver's seat toots. I have been manning this bandwagon for the past year and a half, and I aint letting go of the steering-wheel just yet.


    SouljaSpy Tellem

    -George

  4. #3
    Senior Member d@!!0n0rcutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    607
    Total Rep Points
    1153
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    cool, can I be co-captain then?

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by d@!!0n0rcutt View Post
    cool, can I be co-captain then?


    Only those from St. George Utah are allowed on this bus.

  6. #5
    Senior Member d@!!0n0rcutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    607
    Total Rep Points
    1153
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    If I'm moving to Hurricane, does that count?

  7. #6
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,386
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by d@!!0n0rcutt View Post
    Trey Burke should be our focus none of these old point guards that we should trade for before the deadline. If we need to trade Jefferson and/or Millsap to bring us more 1st round draft picks, then do so because I see this kid as a Chris Paul-esque or Chris Paul lite. I think he could be our future starting point guard and I want this team and front office to whatever possible even if it means tank this season. To pair him up with Favors and Kanter would be great and something special. Even it means trading Burks or Hayward on draft night to move up to get this kid. Trey Burke is the real deal. Please, Dennis Lindsey and Kevin O'Connor do whatever it takes to land this point guard of the future.

    Thoughts?
    Not sure if serious...
    L O V E
    L I F E

  8. #7
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38,768
    Total Rep Points
    38116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I would probably trade Burks to get Burke, if it came down to that.

    I mean, I like Burks, but I don't really consider him to be that special. We can find a Burks in every draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bagadonuts View Post
    I'm the site's biggest moron.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Lattimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,537
    Total Rep Points
    3440
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Love the kid. I'm in.

  10. #9
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    8,392
    Total Rep Points
    14123
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    We'll have the assets to get him unless his stock rises ridiculously high.
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    juss too much talent. #cakks&pies
    HTML Chris Johnson fanclub//

  11. #10
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    8,392
    Total Rep Points
    14123
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Get out of the driver's seat toots. I have been manning this bandwagon for the past year and a half, and I aint letting go of the steering-wheel just yet.


    SouljaSpy Tellem

    -George
    Oh yeah? What was your screen name when you took the wheel?
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    juss too much talent. #cakks&pies
    HTML Chris Johnson fanclub//

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Oh yeah? What was your screen name when you took the wheel?

    My screen name is George. My real name is also George. I think we have introduced ourselves already, Craig.

    In case you have forgotten: I am from Colorado. And I've watched Burke for a very long time.

  13. #12
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    691
    Total Rep Points
    902
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    What makes you guys like Trey Burke more than Michael Carter Williams?

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    What makes you guys like Trey Burke more than Michael Carter Williams?
    Please delete account. TIA


    -George

  15. #14
    Senior Member Crocodile Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    where pigs fly
    Posts
    6,161
    Total Rep Points
    11453
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Get out of the driver's seat toots. I have been manning this bandwagon for the past year and a half, and I aint letting go of the steering-wheel just yet.


    SouljaSpy Tellem

    -George
    Interesting since you have only been on the site for a month how have you been driving for a year and a half?

  16. #15
    Senior Member Crocodile Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    where pigs fly
    Posts
    6,161
    Total Rep Points
    11453
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    What makes you guys like Trey Burke more than Michael Carter Williams?
    They are neck and neck with me. McW better passer Burke better leader.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •