Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 105

Thread: Im sick of it

  1. #16
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17,872
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Level
    19239
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyD View Post
    That's all speculation. What I see in front of me is trading Millsap and Burks for the number 14 pick, and that's a horrible move.
    Fine, change it to Millsap for #14 pick then. Rich Cho would hang up, but I guess if it makes you happy...
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

    #LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

  2. #17
    Premium Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    2619
    I'm absolutely done with every starter on our team.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  3. #18
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,015
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12625
    Im sick of people acting like the sky is falling because we lose 1 game.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17,872
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Level
    19239
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Im sick of people acting like the sky is falling because we lose 1 game.
    I enjoy it.

    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

    #LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

  5. #20
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,442
    Rep Power
    45
    Rep Level
    8694
    lol

    Do you really want to trade Millsap and keep Jefferson?
    Lakers Suck.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17,872
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Level
    19239
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    lol

    Do you really want to trade Millsap and keep Jefferson?
    At least we can get smth back for Millsap.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

    #LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

  7. #22
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,225
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    11010
    I like trades but they can never have heros favors"""""!!!!

  8. #23
    Senior Member Scorpjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    20
    Rep Level
    1340
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyD View Post
    That's all speculation. What I see in front of me is trading Millsap and Burks for the number 14 pick, and that's a horrible move.

    You say that's all speculation, as if that is bad, then you go ahead and state more speculation. I sort of get your point but maybe the way you said it threw me off.

  9. #24
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bawse Sawse on Deck!
    Posts
    3,463
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6073
    Everybody I feel is getting all of this in reverse, the Jazz are going to trade Sap or Jefferson by the deadline. We have too many assets, and the front office knows they aren't going to keep Favors or Kanter without letting Jeffersap go. Millsap leaves this year, I feel and we let Jefferson walk. Gives Favors or Kanter a starting position for the rest of the year, and we find out what happens in the offseason. Dennis Lindsey was given a job for a reason, O' Connor is wanting to step down and found a great candidate to fulfill his shoes.

    And Jerry Sloan is gone, I think the front office can walk over Tyrone anytime they feel. What if we take away one of his favorite players? What is Ty the Sty gonna do about it?

    "Gordon Haystack gets no love."

  10. #25
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17,872
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Level
    19239
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    Everybody I feel is getting all of this in reverse, the Jazz are going to trade Sap or Jefferson by the deadline. We have too many assets, and the front office knows they aren't going to keep Favors or Kanter without letting Jeffersap go. Millsap leaves this year, I feel and we let Jefferson walk. Gives Favors or Kanter a starting position for the rest of the year, and we find out what happens in the offseason. Dennis Lindsey was given a job for a reason, O' Connor is wanting to step down and found a great candidate to fulfill his shoes.

    And Jerry Sloan is gone, I think the front office can walk over Tyrone anytime they feel. What if we take away one of his favorite players? What is Ty the Sty gonna do about it?
    I've said this many times. Greg will personally re-sign Jefferson. He guarantees we win at least 30 games and that's good for business.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

    #LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

  11. #26
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bawse Sawse on Deck!
    Posts
    3,463
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6073
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    I've said this many times. Greg will personally re-sign Jefferson. He guarantees we win at least 30 games and that's good for business.
    30 wins is good for business?

    "Gordon Haystack gets no love."

  12. #27
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17,872
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Level
    19239
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    30 wins is good for business?
    You're guaranteed that. Of course you aim to get more.

    If you don't think it's good business, tell it to the Bobcats.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

    #LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

  13. #28
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bawse Sawse on Deck!
    Posts
    3,463
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6073
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    You're guaranteed that. Of course you aim to get more.

    If you don't think it's good business, tell it to the Bobcats.
    Well obviously Charlotte,

    But the Jazz can keep Jefferson this year, and experiment with Favors and Kanter sharing off starts for the rest to see how it matches up. Perfect opportunity, right here. And if so, they planned it just right: Waiting til the deadline to see how Favors/Kanter played and seeing how much value they could get out of our starting bigs.

    "Gordon Haystack gets no love."

  14.  

     

  15. #29
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17,872
    Rep Power
    82
    Rep Level
    19239
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    Well obviously Charlotte,

    But the Jazz can keep Jefferson this year, and experiment with Favors and Kanter sharing off starts for the rest to see how it matches up. Perfect opportunity, right here. And if so, they planned it just right: Waiting til the deadline to see how Favors/Kanter played and seeing how much value they could get out of our starting bigs.
    I think their thinking is Kanter can be that reliable third big and still get work done that way. Jefferson just gives them that assurance.

    Think of it as getting an insurance for your house. It's a waste of money, you hate paying for it, but you still get it anyway.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

    #LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

  16. #30
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bawse Sawse on Deck!
    Posts
    3,463
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6073
    Then that atleast means Favors will be getting some playing time.

    Im hoping we make a splash this year in Free Agency, there's just too much money to re-sign everybody and hope for a playoff push. This whole management, as a whole can't be settled with being a borderline team. We saw what happened this past offseason. Teague and Burke, thats who Im hoping for. You can re-sign Mo Williams for Teague's backup too, if you think that O'Connor won't let him walk.

    I think Mo might go where the money is if he's asking for too high of a price.

    "Gordon Haystack gets no love."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •