Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    bros, what if KOC came to u and said he would trade/sign ANY player u wanted, but u must 1st let him **** ur significant other and let him jazz on his/her face? would u do it? if u dont have a significant other, it has to be whoever ur closest to, sister/brother/mother/etc. discuss.

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Because he's being a bitch and wore out his welcome. Mo for salary and the worst of our pick and GSW does it.
    He's playing hard and effectively off the bench, and is signed at a very reasonable amount through next season. Dude's arguably the Raps best player. If the Raps trade him, they'll be looking for value. If they don't get it, they wait until the offseason, see what happens with Calderon, and then decide on Lowry. Colangelo is a ****ing moron, but still.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    bros im pretty sure it would require taking back bargs and/or fields, at least, as a starting point.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think the Raptors can keep their pick and not send it to OKC if it's top 3. The Raptors are gearing up for a big tank job if they're thinking about trading Lowry.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Crazy happens in the NBA. Memphis traded away two rotation players and a prospect for a guy who had already been traded once and couldn't make the Cav's roster---and they paid the Cav's a lottery pick to do it!

Economics is driving the NBA as much as competition.
    Since when has Memphis doing a salary dump been crazy? It's what they do.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    A healthy Mo Williams is about equal to Kyle Lowry on the court and about 100% better than him off the court. Toronto gave up a likely lottery pick for Lowry and he is already worn out his welcome in Toronto and been replaced by Calderon, a free Agent who they have been trying to replace/trade for 3 seasons. Now, Calderon a very tradeable asset will stay the rest of this season and maybe re-signed. Lowry is of no benefit to Utah, especially if it means give up Millsap or Burks, and unless Utah wants a locker room cancer.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey32 View Post
    A healthy Mo Williams is about equal to Kyle Lowry on the court and about 100% better than him off the court. Toronto gave up a likely lottery pick for Lowry and he is already worn out his welcome in Toronto and been replaced by Calderon, a free Agent who they have been trying to replace/trade for 3 seasons. Now, Calderon a very tradeable asset will stay the rest of this season and maybe re-signed. Lowry is of no benefit to Utah, especially if it means give up Millsap or Burks, and unless Utah wants a locker room cancer.
    But don't he have no jailhouse tats?

I could eat a peach for hours.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey32 View Post
    A healthy Mo Williams is about equal to Kyle Lowry on the court
    no, not really.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I can't help but wonder how Bargnani might be as your 3rd big/scoring punch off the bench (interesting skillset for a big, defensive issues would be largely mitigated)...

*shrug*

I'm not horny for him, but this is about potentially getting an upgrade at the Jazz's greatest position of need. And, hey, the Jazz have cap space.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I can't help but wonder how Bargnani might be as your 3rd big/scoring punch off the bench (interesting skillset for a big, defensive issues would be largely mitigated)...

*shrug*

I'm not horny for him, but this is about potentially getting an upgrade at the Jazz's greatest position of need. And, hey, the Jazz have cap space.
    They'll have to take Marvin back.

Also, Toronto doesn't have to add value to dump Bargnani. They can amnesty him this summer if necessary.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    He's playing hard and effectively off the bench, and is signed at a very reasonable amount through next season. Dude's arguably the Raps best player. If the Raps trade him, they'll be looking for value. If they don't get it, they wait until the offseason, see what happens with Calderon, and then decide on Lowry. Colangelo is a ****ing moron, but still.
    So what would it take for the Jazz to get him? I'd start with those two [nearly useless] first round draft picks as an enticer. I'm no fan of 20ish draft picks being valued as high as they are by fans.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lowry is a head case and always injured.

He can put up huge numbers at times, but I think the book is out on him (headcase wise) and he could be had for less than what some of y'all are saying.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lowry is probably going to Boston, now that Rondo is down. Celtics have some young, attractive pieces and solid, inexpensive veterans that could make sense for Toronto. Courtney Lee plus a pick could get it done.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ....and the Celtics want Lowry now.

Why does everyone assume that KOC will try to acquire a PG? Mo should be bback for the playoffs, will be hitting his stride in the second round and won't be tired for the WCF series. I'm okay with waiting it out.
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Lowry is a head case and always injured.

He can put up huge numbers at times, but I think the book is out on him (headcase wise) and he could be had for less than what some of y'all are saying.
    I think this goes along with my thought that the Raptors are going to try to tank to try and make sure their pick is top 3 so they can keep it.