Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,864
    Total Rep Points
    3797
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    He was 0-1 and 1 board in ~6 minutes. He was clearly outplayed by Gasol, and he was all over the place on defense. Howard was clearly out muscling him, even though the Lakers never got Howard the ball.

    He wasn't bad or anything, but he definitely wasn't playing at the same level he has over the past 5 or so games.
    Being not bad still made him a whole hell of a lot better than either of the 2 guys that started. They were pathetic on both ends of the floor all night long.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,361
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    I don't like it either.
    Enes may make a few mistakes, but I'd rather see him playing and making a few mistakes, because generally his good always outweighs the bad. It's pretty hard to take when Jefferdad is playing like ****, and still gets 30+ minutes a game... Somethings not right with that picture.
    mistakes?
    he outplayed jefferson vs wizards.
    he mostly outplays jefferson and millsap.

    what kinda message does this send.

    don't try to play hard. seniority is garanteed.
    just wait till you got seniority then suck and dont try. if you get benched complain like watson and bell
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,361
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    Kanter was getting schooled by Gasol and Howard in the 2nd.
    and what is the excuse in the wizards game.

    i'm not talking about the lakers game .
    if i was it would have been in the game thread
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,361
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    At off-season after one of Kanter's good pre-season performances Corbin said something about giving much more time to youngsters. But all he get so far this season +0.8 mpg. ****ing ridicolous.

    And after all the effort he made for changing his body and playing style at off-season.. looks like it was just for +0.8 pt.
    exactly hard work needs to be rewarded.
    isn't that what jazz basketball is?

    jefferson is the laziest player out there.
    kanter is arguably the hardest working jazz player.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  5. #35
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,229
    Total Rep Points
    20192
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    If only we there were something the team could do to free up time for Kanter and Favors and at the same time address other needs.

  6.  

     

  7. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    If only we there were something the team could do to free up time for Kanter and Favors and at the same time address other needs.
    Remember that vast stretch of time where we coulda swapped Al for Kevin Martin (and, thus, wouldn't have signed Foye)?

    ... O'LongConner

  8. #37
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,229
    Total Rep Points
    20192
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Remember that vast stretch of time where we coulda swapped Al for Kevin Martin (and, thus, wouldn't have signed Foye)?

    ... O'LongConner
    Not true. I'm sure if there were any decent-good offers for Jefferson then KOC would have pulled the trigger. The problem is that Jefferson has zero value and no team in the world would want his services. Thats why we are stuck with him in the starting line up. He is so impossible to move that we can't even move him out of the starting line up. We got screwed when we were forced to trade for him. I heard our genius KOC wanted nothing to do with him, but that crooked David Stern forced us to trade Koufus and 2 first rounders for him. Then every analyst was forced to say we got a great deal for him. Its all one big conspiracy.

  9. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    Nice straw man. Not talking about Jefferson bro.
    Now that you say so, I can see how Jefferson is quite strawman-ish.

  10. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Not true. I'm sure if there were any decent-good offers for Jefferson then KOC would have pulled the trigger. The problem is that Jefferson has zero value and no team in the world would want his services. Thats why we are stuck with him in the starting line up. He is so impossible to move that we can't even move him out of the starting line up. We got screwed when we were forced to trade for him. I heard our genius KOC wanted nothing to do with him, but that crooked David Stern forced us to trade Koufus and 2 first rounders for him. Then every analyst was forced to say we got a great deal for him. Its all one big conspiracy.
    Kool story. Houston wanted free of Martin pretty badly. A swap would have been there. O'LongConner was holding out for more.

  11. #40
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,229
    Total Rep Points
    20192
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Kool story. Houston wanted free of Martin pretty badly. A swap would have been there. O'LongConner was holding out for more.
    I think thats his problem right there. He tries to get too much. He tries to drive too hard of a bargain. And all its going to do is end up getting us nothing. This man drives me crazy with the way he thinks.

  12. #41
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,951
    Total Rep Points
    25145
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    HH is the only poster to neg me (twice) in a very long time. That, his incessant trolling and his porn bomb...he's an *******.
    I agree. I so not like him so whoever he/she is has succeeded in making a worthless persona
    #BelieveInLindsey

  13. #42
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,934
    Total Rep Points
    11576
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    He was 0-1 and 1 board in ~6 minutes. He was clearly outplayed by Gasol, and he was all over the place on defense. Howard was clearly out muscling him, even though the Lakers never got Howard the ball.

    He wasn't bad or anything, but he definitely wasn't playing at the same level he has over the past 5 or so games.
    I think you made a good point. Lately he's been playing at a higher level.
    Kanter has been making progress, and hasn't been rewarded for it.
    Forget the Lakers game, do you like the way Corbin has used him lately overall?
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  14. #43
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    5,777
    Total Rep Points
    14664
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Al is getting more and more minutes regardless because he is going to be traded soon fellas. Be patient and get ready for the next Jazz era.


    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14

  15. #44
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    916
    Total Rep Points
    1368
    Rep Adjustment Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    Al is getting more and more minutes regardless because he is going to be traded soon fellas. Be patient and get ready for the next Jazz era.
    well, I'm afraid there will be another: "sometimes no trade is better than a trade" KOC

  16. #45
    Senior Member underKANTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,141
    Total Rep Points
    1098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    well, I'm afraid there will be another: "sometimes no trade is better than a trade" KOC
    you know, this 'we want to be patient', 'we want to have a winning culture' talk makes me sick. they accept to be mediocre and fighting for the eight seed and getting kicked out after the first round. that's why the jazz never won and never will win a championship since they refuse to rebuild and invest in the youth!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •