Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    After the last games we all have to accept, that there is a player who should be tradet according to his weak achievement. Itīwill be hard but , itīs for our future.... I have accepted that our only chance is on trading him...

What do you think guys ? Which player can we get for trading Millsap ?
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was at the game last night, so not sure if they cut to this during the timeout. During one defensive possession Kanter had a mental lapse and was too focused on Dwight Howard and not focused at all on the play. Utah as a team, including Kanter, was playing good defense on the possession and the Lakers missed a jump shot. Because Kaneter was too focused on Howard, Kanter missed an easy defensive rebound and the Lakers got it back and got a second chance two. A timeout was immediately called and Coach Ty was letting Kanter have it as he walked to the bench. Kanter didn't come back in, except for garbage time. What I found interesting was that it was definitely a blown play by Kanter (as the ball was right by him and he didn't even move for the rebound), but he shouldn't have been benched for it. Jefferson and Millsap blow defensive plays all the time, but keep playing. I think Kanter learned him lesson and should have kept playing, especially against the Lakers, a team he has proven to have good success against.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey32 View Post
    I was at the game last night, so not sure if they cut to this during the timeout. During one defensive possession Kanter had a mental lapse and was too focused on Dwight Howard and not focused at all on the play. Utah as a team, including Kanter, was playing good defense on the possession and the Lakers missed a jump shot. Because Kaneter was too focused on Howard, Kanter missed an easy defensive rebound and the Lakers got it back and got a second chance two. A timeout was immediately called and Coach Ty was letting Kanter have it as he walked to the bench. Kanter didn't come back in, except for garbage time. What I found interesting was that it was definitely a blown play by Kanter (as the ball was right by him and he didn't even move for the rebound), but he shouldn't have been benched for it. Jefferson and Millsap blow defensive plays all the time, but keep playing. I think Kanter learned him lesson and should have kept playing, especially against the Lakers, a team he has proven to have good success against.
    funny. i recall jefferson messing up a gazzilion rebounds to dwight howard, yet jeffersuck still got 30+minutes
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    funny. i recall jefferson messing up a gazzilion rebounds to dwight howard, yet jeffersuck still got 30+minutes
    This x 1000000. My laptop just about went into the TV after the 5th or so rebound Al let Dwight get where he had better position.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I want to diss jefferdad and millsap like tupac did at hit em up
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Not to mention all the times he's watched people role into the lane with zero resistance.

Corbin needs to either get on everyone for their mistakes, or leave everyone alone. Picking on certain players is of weak character.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Senior Member themanknownassting's Avatar
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That's the one thing that scares me about Kanter is his mental game. Is he the type that gets knocked out of his game when he's angry or frustrated? Karl Malone used to have people get in his face and try to get into his head but he knew it would take him out of his game. I don't agree with benching Kanter for it. But I hope that this trend doesn't continue.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Corbin the Cowardly Coach only has the balls to punish the younger players.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by themanknownassting View Post
    That's the one thing that scares me about Kanter is his mental game. Is he the type that gets knocked out of his game when he's angry or frustrated? Karl Malone used to have people get in his face and try to get into his head but he knew it would take him out of his game. I don't agree with benching Kanter for it. But I hope that this trend doesn't continue.
    his mental game is only screwed with by the coach.
    when it comes to opponents he is tough, and not scared.
    he fights for his teammates.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    his mental game is only screwed with by the coach.
    when it comes to opponents he is tough, and not scared.
    he fights for his teammates.
    That is not fully true as a matter of fact. Nobody should worry about Enes being psyched-out because he bumped into a hard opposition, or sucked at some positions. And he does not play bad at all when he is frustrated, angry, furious. He plays like he is in an adrenaline rush. I wish we could use something to keep him angry so he could fight until his last drop of blood-sweat.

The only problem with his mental game is his lack of experience. He plays his limited minutes as being extremely worried about not making a mistake in any point, hence leading him to trying to control himself as his body, his legs and his arms are an external control unit he is trying to operate. I believe if his coach trusts him enough and gives him say 20-25 minutes per game in the rotation, he will be most satisfyingly effective in every aspect of the game, offense being the climax of it.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."