Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1428
  1. #16
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,475
    Rep Power
    75
    Rep Level
    18845
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    I personally hope that every trade is given its own thread. Fight this!

    Plus. One catch all thread gets too long and un-follow-able.
    Wrong answer... See cousins thread...
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    History tells me nothing will happen. Even so, this will be one of the longest months of my fanhood.

  3. #18
    Senior Member Gamer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    running for my life
    Posts
    4,758
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    6725
    Would you do a Danny granger, Dj Augustin, Tyler hansbrough for Paul millsap, Marvin Williams, earl Watson? Jazz would probably have to give a future first but maybe not, atleast a second.

    Marvin would be a great back up to George and could play with him in a big line up with George at the 2. Watson is just to give them a pg I return. Augustin probably won't be re-sign next year, and granger saves them a lot of money next year. They would have millsaps bird rights and could still re-sign west and have west as primary back up. I could see Indiana not hanging up on this offer.

    Utah gambles, I know they never will, with the health of granger. Hansbrough has declined but would be a decent back up at the 4. I liked Augustine in the offseason give him a half year tryout other wise let him walk.

    Wlliams, Augustin, tinsley
    Foye, (regretfully), burks
    Granger, Hayward with Hayward getting burn at the 2 also
    Favors, hansbrough, Evans
    Jefferson, kanter

    Other then foye not to bad.
    Last edited by Gamer13; 01-26-2013 at 09:15 PM.

  4. #19
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Level
    3690
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    Would you do a Danny granger, Dj Augustin, Tyler hansbrough for Paul millsap, Marvin Williams, earl Watson? Jazz would probably have to give a future first but maybe not, atleast a second.

    Marvin would be a great back up to George and could play with him in a big line up with George at the 2. Watson is just to give them a pg I return. Augustin probably won't be re-sign next year, and granger saves them a lot of money next year. They would have millsaps bird rights and could still re-sign west and have west as primary back up. I could see Indiana not hanging up on this offer.

    Utah gambles, I know they never will, with the health of granger. Hansbrough has declined but would be a decent back up at the 4. I liked Augustine in the offseason give him a half year tryout other wise let him walk.

    Wlliams, Augustin, tinsley
    Foye, (regretfully), burks
    Granger, Hayward with Hayward getting burn at the 2 also
    Favors, hansbrough, Evans
    Jefferson, kanter

    Other then foye not to bad.
    They would not start Millsap over West. West is the better player he would start. I see no way that they are interested in this.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

  5. #20
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Posts
    10,802
    Rep Power
    40
    Rep Level
    8819
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Iiiiiiiiiit's BACOONNN!!!!!
    That would be Beggin Strips, not Kibbles n Bits.

  6. #21
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    11196
    Good job bro, copying my thread????. Wtf son?

  7. #22
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    67
    Rep Level
    14760
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Millsap and Burks seem the most likely to go. Just my opinion.
    pumpkinpuke.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  8. #23
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    Would you do a Danny granger, Dj Augustin, Tyler hansbrough for Paul millsap, Marvin Williams, earl Watson? Jazz would probably have to give a future first but maybe not, atleast a second.

    Marvin would be a great back up to George and could play with him in a big line up with George at the 2. Watson is just to give them a pg I return. Augustin probably won't be re-sign next year, and granger saves them a lot of money next year. They would have millsaps bird rights and could still re-sign west and have west as primary back up. I could see Indiana not hanging up on this offer.

    Utah gambles, I know they never will, with the health of granger. Hansbrough has declined but would be a decent back up at the 4. I liked Augustine in the offseason give him a half year tryout other wise let him walk.

    Wlliams, Augustin, tinsley
    Foye, (regretfully), burks
    Granger, Hayward with Hayward getting burn at the 2 also
    Favors, hansbrough, Evans
    Jefferson, kanter

    Other then foye not to bad.
    I don't like Granger, but I do like Hansbrough a lot. I think he's a really good 3rd big.
    Milsap + Watson + Jeremy Evans for Hansbrough and Augustine? Not sure if that would work.

  9.  

     

  10. #24
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    4,854
    Rep Power
    48
    Rep Level
    11787
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Millsap and Burks seem the most likely to go. Just my opinion.
    Sounds really accurate to the ears. But we all hope Burks stays right? Right?
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14


    Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

    Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

    ~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

  11. #25
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,888
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    11377
    i have a sick feeling we finish the season with Sap, and Big Al still on the team.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  12. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    No trades will go down imo.

  13. #27
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,096
    Rep Power
    50
    Rep Level
    10165
    Big Al and Earl to the Bucks for Beno and Sam Dalembert (both expiring)

    Gives the Bucks a little extra oomph for their playoff push and a nice frontcourt complement to Larry Sanders. Gives the Jazz a point guard and a good 3rd/4th big who doesn't need too many minutes.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  14. #28
    Senior Member NotDeadYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Power
    15
    Rep Level
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Millsap and Burks seem the most likely to go. Just my opinion.
    Or these are the two another team is most likely to actually want...

  15. #29
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,706
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44864
    Well the Paul Pierce stuff has gotten some more legs.. with Rondo out today, Pierce went 17pts, 13rbs, 10asts.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  16. #30
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Level
    3690
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    I don't like Granger, but I do like Hansbrough a lot. I think he's a really good 3rd big.
    Milsap + Watson + Jeremy Evans for Hansbrough and Augustine? Not sure if that would work.
    Why would they want Millsap and trash for a guy as good as Millsap and a decent player besides? Hansbrough is everything Millsap used to be. Tough and Tough minded. Plays hard all the time and just does what he can. I'd consider trading Millsap straight up for him right now.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •