Page 15 of 96 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1428

Thread: OFFICIAL: Trade Deadline Thread

  1. #211
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bwlf5rk

    Trade based off that article to get Reddick.

    Burks + Foye + GSW Pick for Reddick.

    Magic get the young player they want and they get back a 3pt specialist to replace Reddick.

    Jazz get Reddick, who is like a rich-man's Foye. They also get to reinforce racial stereotypes so more people can make fun of how white Utah is.
    Then we let him walk...

  2. #212
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Offseason
    Posts
    13,535
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49745
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Here's an article by Marc Stein. I'd say enjoy, but you won't when you here what he says about Utah making a trade.

    http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...ruths-deadline
    That wasn't nice of you to post that. At least you didn't say to enjoy.

  3. #213
    Senior Member King Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49,219
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Then we let him walk...
    Nah, I'm assuming we would work out some kind of extension.
    Put some respeck on my name playboi.

  4. #214
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Hey Brown, been meaning to ask ya. What is that avatar picture of?
    It's a C.H.U.D. 80s B-movie about zombies created from toxic wase.

    Rob Chudzinsky has been hired as head coach of the Browns, He was the OC in 2007 when they had a pretty good offense.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes


  5. #215
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    13,711
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    11726
    Rep Adjustment Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bwlf5rk

    Trade based off that article to get Reddick.

    Burks + Foye + GSW Pick for Reddick.

    Magic get the young player they want and they get back a 3pt specialist to replace Reddick.

    Jazz get Reddick, who is like a rich-man's Foye. They also get to reinforce racial stereotypes so more people can make fun of how white Utah is.
    This is a horrible trade! Why the hell do we need to throw in a pick. Reddick is not a rich-mans Foye
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    That wasn't nice of you to post that. At least you didn't say to enjoy.
    this ruined my morning, and misery loves company

  6. #216
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,653
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    51701
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bwlf5rk

    Trade based off that article to get Reddick.

    Burks + Foye + GSW Pick for Reddick.

    Magic get the young player they want and they get back a 3pt specialist to replace Reddick.

    Jazz get Reddick, who is like a rich-man's Foye. They also get to reinforce racial stereotypes so more people can make fun of how white Utah is.
    Go home Cyrone. You're drunk.
    #BringBackUGLI

  7. #217
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Nah, I'm assuming we would work out some kind of extension.
    Since I know your not serious...

    Are you interested in picking him up in Free Agency??
    Last edited by Zulu; 02-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.

  8. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,325
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    10882
    Rep Adjustment Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bwlf5rk

    Trade based off that article to get Reddick.

    Burks + Foye + GSW Pick for Reddick.

    Magic get the young player they want and they get back a 3pt specialist to replace Reddick.

    Jazz get Reddick, who is like a rich-man's Foye. They also get to reinforce racial stereotypes so more people can make fun of how white Utah is.
    That's just tuuuribbble.

  9. #219
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Undecided
    Posts
    12,908
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    11701
    Rep Adjustment Power
    64
    Teams that probably would take Paul Millsap:

    Boston
    Brooklyn
    Charlotte
    Lakers
    Orlando
    San Antonio
    Toronto

    Plus any team that wants to move a longer contract.
    [Insert clever sig here...]

  10. #220
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Teams that probably would take Paul Millsap:

    Boston
    Brooklyn
    Charlotte
    Lakers
    Orlando
    San Antonio
    Toronto

    Plus any team that wants to move a longer contract.
    Can you make one for "Teams that would take Big Al"?
    I'd rather not lose Milsap. He's damn good when he's himself.

  11. #221
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On the verge
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    23118
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Okay, time for Lindsey to show that he is what his business card says he is, and dig a way out of this mess.

    Jazz are still without Mo for another 3 weeks atleast, and no gaurantees after that. Watson was sore, then he was injured again. Tinsley is a passer, but struggles to stay in front of the fast guys, and the whole league dares him to shoot, because he can't.

    Hayward could help facilitate but he is out with no timetable for return.

    Jazz could use some help at pg, but can't even sign a d-leaguer for 10-days because Raja is using a roster spot.

    C'mon Dennis, find a way out of KOC's mess. Trade Raja. Sign this d-league guy:

    http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfil...eer_stats.html

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...dream/1886451/

    Its not much, but its a step above what you've done so far.
    The NBA, where the Championship Trophy is awarded in June, but won in July.

  12. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Okay, time for Lindsey to show that he is what his business card says he is, and dig a way out of this mess.

    Jazz are still without Mo for another 3 weeks atleast, and no gaurantees after that. Watson was sore, then he was injured again. Tinsley is a passer, but struggles to stay in front of the fast guys, and the whole league dares him to shoot, because he can't.

    Hayward could help facilitate but he is out with no timetable for return.

    Jazz could use some help at pg, but can't even sign a d-leaguer for 10-days because Raja is using a roster spot.

    C'mon Dennis, find a way out of KOC's mess. Trade Raja. Sign this d-league guy:

    http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfil...eer_stats.html

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...dream/1886451/

    Its not much, but its a step above what you've done so far.
    I strongly support this idea.

  13. #223
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,694
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19582
    Rep Adjustment Power
    90
    Jazz should trade meh for Jose Calderon.

    Oh wait.
    Mark Cuban is a ****ing sociopath.

  14. #224
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,694
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19582
    Rep Adjustment Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Okay, time for Lindsey to show that he is what his business card says he is, and dig a way out of this mess.

    Jazz are still without Mo for another 3 weeks atleast, and no gaurantees after that. Watson was sore, then he was injured again. Tinsley is a passer, but struggles to stay in front of the fast guys, and the whole league dares him to shoot, because he can't.

    Hayward could help facilitate but he is out with no timetable for return.

    Jazz could use some help at pg, but can't even sign a d-leaguer for 10-days because Raja is using a roster spot.

    C'mon Dennis, find a way out of KOC's mess. Trade Raja. Sign this d-league guy:

    http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfil...eer_stats.html

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...dream/1886451/

    Its not much, but its a step above what you've done so far.
    In one post, you outdid homeytennis and his millions of posts about **** absolutely nobody cares about. Nice.
    Mark Cuban is a ****ing sociopath.

  15. #225
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    32
    I bet that what's happening right now is that Lindsey is trying to buy out Raja. However, Raja knows we're short handed so he's holding out for more money.
    Raja the douchebag

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us