Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1428
  1. #241
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,176
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Level
    3634
    Has to be Shved. Asking price might be too high though.

  2.  

     

  3. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    626
    Lots of reasons he could have been in Minny that have nothing to do with trade deadline, for example:

    Does Fredman also scout NBA teams for upcoming games? Minnesota up on Valentine's Day.
    Iowa @ Minnesota on Sunday (Trevor Mbakwe and Rodney Williams both project in second round).

    That said, trade rumors are more fun.

  4. #243
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,843
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084
    I heard that we are going after Kevin Love.

  5. #244
    Senior Member LunaticWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenwood View Post
    Lots of reasons he could have been in Minny that have nothing to do with trade deadline, for example:

    Does Fredman also scout NBA teams for upcoming games? Minnesota up on Valentine's Day.
    Iowa @ Minnesota on Sunday (Trevor Mbakwe and Rodney Williams both project in second round).

    That said, trade rumors are more fun.
    Don't spoil the fun!
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  6. #245
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,652
    Rep Power
    61
    Rep Level
    13220
    Sean Deveney @SeanDeveney Clippers are certainly looking to add a frontcourt piece for postseason run. They'd inquired about Cavs' Anderson Varejao before his injury

    Hey Clippers, I know this guy, who plays frontcourt and averages 8.6 rebounds and 23 ppg against you this season.....

    (Paul Milsap averages an unremarkable 5 rebounds and 11 points)
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

  7. #246
    Senior Member Guitaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stage
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    I personally hope that every trade is given its own thread. Fight this!

    Plus. One catch all thread gets too long and un-follow-able.
    I agree. I don't have time to read 17 pages of comments just to get to an actual rumor or two mixed in there somewhere.

    Can someone post a summary page or something?

    You guys rock! Team JF!
    "Good thing your name is Steve, because that's what everyone calls you."

  8. #247
    Senior Member Guitaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stage
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Wrong answer... See cousins thread...
    News sites post one article and have comments at the bottom. They don't put stories in the comments.
    "Good thing your name is Steve, because that's what everyone calls you."

  9. #248
    Senior Member IBProfane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    439
    One ESPN columnist today suggested the Celtics trade Paul Pierce to the Jazz for Al Jefferson and the lower of our two 1st round picks. Where do I sign?!

  10. #249
    Senior Member IBProfane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    439
    After David Fredman attended the Wolves/Hornets game on Saturday night, a local Wolves reporter thinks he was there to check out Luke Ridnour. He suggested Bell/Burks for Ridnour but then said he doubts the Jazz would give up Burks. If Dennis Lindsey trades Burks for the Lindsey, I'm done and I know I won't be the only one.

  11. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    2,722
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    528
    Clearly we would be asking for more. Good chance TWolves also trade Derrick Williams so he may be talked about as well in a trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBProfane View Post
    After David Fredman attended the Wolves/Hornets game on Saturday night, a local Wolves reporter thinks he was there to check out Luke Ridnour. He suggested Bell/Burks for Ridnour but then said he doubts the Jazz would give up Burks. If Dennis Lindsey trades Burks for the Lindsey, I'm done and I know I won't be the only one.

  12. #251
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by NCJazz View Post
    Clearly we would be asking for more. Good chance TWolves also trade Derrick Williams so he may be talked about as well in a trade.
    Remind me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Jazz even worked Derrick Williams out for the 3rd pick in the 2011 draft. I'm pretty sure they don't like him. He's doesn't really fit with the Jazz system.

  13. #252
    Senior Member Darkwing Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,239
    Rep Power
    31
    Rep Level
    4383
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Remind me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Jazz even worked Derrick Williams out for the 3rd pick in the 2011 draft. I'm pretty sure they don't like him. He's doesn't really fit with the Jazz system.
    A potential draft pick will never workout for a team who a selection lower than his projection. Williams was projected #2, so his camp advised him to only work out for teams with the #1 and #2 pick. Standard procedure.


    Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

  14. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,297
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6053
    Quote Originally Posted by IBProfane View Post
    After David Fredman attended the Wolves/Hornets game on Saturday night, a local Wolves reporter thinks he was there to check out Luke Ridnour. He suggested Bell/Burks for Ridnour but then said he doubts the Jazz would give up Burks. If Dennis Lindsey trades Burks for the Lindsey, I'm done and I know I won't be the only one.
    Yea this would put me over the edge. I think getting rid of Burks at this point would be dumb. I have actually liked how he has played recently. The kid is still only 20 years old.

  15. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,010
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    894
    Burke
    Burks
    DWill2
    Kanter
    Favors


    Hmmmmmmmm

  16. #255
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,464
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6312
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Burke
    Burks
    DWill2
    Kanter
    Favors


    Hmmmmmmmm
    DWill2 is not a sf.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •