Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1428
  1. #391
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,717
    Total Rep Points
    4539
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Any trade with Minnesota where we don't get Rubio is a waste for me.
    You mean rich manīs Jamaal Tinsley ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  2. #392
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,822
    Total Rep Points
    7808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    I would do this. The Clippers probably would too. Not sure if Boston does it. They may need to get a pick back in the deal from the Clippers.

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a9kygyz

  3. #393
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,822
    Total Rep Points
    7808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Any trade with Minnesota where we don't get Rubio is a waste for me.
    Yeah, that's not how life works. They'll have a top 10 pick this year.

  4. #394
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    You mean rich manīs Jamaal Tinsley ?
    I almost puked. Rubio can get steals, beat his man, rebound, and can actually shoo....ah nuts, he's only 30% from 3 and 40% from 2. Welp there goes some of my love for Rubio.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Yeah, that's not how life works. They'll have a top 10 pick this year.
    Yeah...they won't give us that pick for a rental of over-rated Josh Smith and one of the worst point guards in the WNBA as it stands.

  5. #395
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,822
    Total Rep Points
    7808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    Rubio is the face of the Wolves's franchise. He's not getting traded.

  6. #396
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Rubio is the face of the Wolves's franchise. He's not getting traded.
    I know I know.
    The rest of that team is crap though so any trade with them is lateral unless we get a pick. Maybe Shved is good though, but I didn't like him when he played us. Too thin for SG, too slow and non-cerebral for PG.

  7. #397
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,822
    Total Rep Points
    7808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    I know I know.
    The rest of that team is crap though so any trade with them is lateral unless we get a pick. Maybe Shved is good though, but I didn't like him when he played us. Too thin for SG, too slow and non-cerebral for PG.
    The whole point of the trade for the Jazz is to get the Wolves' lottery pick.

  8. #398
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,822
    Total Rep Points
    7808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    Check this one out. It's a modified version of the earlier Boston/Clips deal.

    Here's a 4-team version, assuming the Celtics like Josh Smith more than Al Jefferson...

    Jazz out: Al Jefferson, Raja Bell
    Jazz in: Eric Bledsoe, Chauncey Billups, Caron Butler, ATL's 2013 1st-rd pick from Houston

    Hawks out: Josh Smith, 2013 1st-rd pick from Houston
    Hawks in: Al Jefferson, 2nd -round pick from Boston

    Celtics out: Paul Pierce, 2nd-round pick
    Celtics in: Josh Smith, Raja Bell

    Clips out: Eric Bledsoe, Caron Butler, Chauncey Billups
    Clips in: Paul Pierce

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ahrwnge

  9. #399
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,533
    Total Rep Points
    6574
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    How many PGs will be on the team after that trade? This trade would give the Jazz six guys who could play PG. Mo Williams, Bledsoe, Billups, Watson, Tinsley and Burks.

  10. #400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    257
    Total Rep Points
    583
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b5gk5t5

    Bledsoe as our PGOTF and Hawes as our 3rd big for Al, Millsap and one of our picks this year that goes to Philly. Clips get Millsap and Turner and get rid of Odom and Billups.

  11.  

     

  12. #401
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Check this one out. It's a modified version of the earlier Boston/Clips deal.

    Here's a 4-team version, assuming the Celtics like Josh Smith more than Al Jefferson...

    Jazz out: Al Jefferson, Raja Bell
    Jazz in: Eric Bledsoe, Chauncey Billups, Caron Butler, ATL's 2013 1st-rd pick from Houston

    Hawks out: Josh Smith, 2013 1st-rd pick from Houston
    Hawks in: Al Jefferson, 2nd -round pick from Boston

    Celtics out: Paul Pierce, 2nd-round pick
    Celtics in: Josh Smith, Raja Bell

    Clips out: Eric Bledsoe, Caron Butler, Chauncey Billups
    Clips in: Paul Pierce

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ahrwnge
    Did you think any of this through?

  13. #402
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,598
    Total Rep Points
    13068
    Rep Adjustment Power
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Did you think any of this through?

    I was thinking the same thing...first off we absolutely rape everyone in this trade and second is Kahn our new gm?

  14. #403
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,849
    Total Rep Points
    21708
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedda Gambler View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b5gk5t5

    Bledsoe as our PGOTF and Hawes as our 3rd big for Al, Millsap and one of our picks this year that goes to Philly. Clips get Millsap and Turner and get rid of Odom and Billups.
    Horrible the sixers give up hawes and turner for Al who can walk at the end of the year...

    Give me one good reason the sixers wouldn't just hand up the phone the second they hear this trade??
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  15. #404
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,374
    Total Rep Points
    7682
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Check this one out. It's a modified version of the earlier Boston/Clips deal.

    Here's a 4-team version, assuming the Celtics like Josh Smith more than Al Jefferson...

    Jazz out: Al Jefferson, Raja Bell
    Jazz in: Eric Bledsoe, Chauncey Billups, Caron Butler, ATL's 2013 1st-rd pick from Houston

    Hawks out: Josh Smith, 2013 1st-rd pick from Houston
    Hawks in: Al Jefferson, 2nd -round pick from Boston

    Celtics out: Paul Pierce, 2nd-round pick
    Celtics in: Josh Smith, Raja Bell

    Clips out: Eric Bledsoe, Caron Butler, Chauncey Billups
    Clips in: Paul Pierce

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ahrwnge
    Clippers are a title contender. They aren't giving up that much for Pierce.

  16. #405
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    688
    Total Rep Points
    902
    Rep Adjustment Power
    14
    Wilbon mentioned that Knicks should trade with the jazz during the halftime show. Simmons mentioned Millsap

    I feel too lazy to try to cook something up in the trade machine

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •