Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mhindy View Post
    If you seriously think that Al is enough to get Wall you're an idiot. Try Kanter and both picks. MAYBE.

Wizards are playing lights out since Wall has come back despite injury problems for Beal. Adding a nice player to that team and they could easily make the playoffs next year with one of the best young cores in the league.
    Al is worth more than Kanter is.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=adb8wlk

I dont think magic would take this trade if it include their 1st round pick.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aqtjl8a

I would take this trade if it did include their 1st round pick, Turkoglu and jameers contracts would run out in time for us to extend haward and favors.
    I don't think Orlando is giving us their first for Al, however if we are trading for Reddick doesn't that put a fork in Burks ever getting minutes. In that case might as well give them Burks, and Al, and take back Afflalo then Reddick.

However I'd rather just let Al expire then taking Reddick and Jameer, who I want no part of and think Burks will be better then Reddick, but not if we get Reddick, because that leaves little time for Burks to develop. Let's find some smart trades people!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Al is worth more than Kanter is.
    It's time to stop posting.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here is another one for the Orlando theory:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=agdf9uu

Al for Jameer and Reddick. Or, Al for Jameer, Davis and their first round pick with some sort of protection.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=adb8wlk

I dont think magic would take this trade if it include their 1st round pick.

I would take this trade if it did include their 1st round pick, Turkoglu and jameers contracts would run out in time for us to extend haward and favors.
    That probably it. I can't wait.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jefferson is more valuable to a handful of teams than Kanter is. I don't believe we are one of those teams though.

I do agree with the notion that Wall is virtually untouchable.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If you think you could get more with Kanter than Al, you are crazy. Al is a 18 and 10 guy, with a couple assists and 1 block per game. Al currently has us in the playoff race. Al is an elite fourth quarter player.

Al has his faults, but to act like Kanter, a guy who can't get any minutes, fouls at an incredibly high rate, is very raw offensively, but has potential is crazy.

I dislike Al as much as the next guy, but he isn't as bad as everyone says he is. If we didn't have him this year, we probably aren't in the playoff race. Not that that is a bad thing, but there is a reason why Al will get a max deal this summer, and it isn't because he sucks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    Jefferson is more valuable to a handful of teams than Kanter is. I don't believe we are one of those teams though.

I do agree with the notion that Wall is virtually untouchable.
    I agree with this post.

Even the Wall part. Like I said over and over, the only way the Wall trade works is if Wash has a pg in mind that they like and are ready to move on.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

I'd do this in a heartbeat. Turkeyglue would only be on the team next year, and you might even be able to move him to a team looking for cap relief next trade deadline for a second round pick or just let him expire. Jameer has an elite A/TO ratio

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Amazing that in spite of this awful weekend we lost basically no ground. Portland, LA and Houston all lost today. Houston to Sacramento, nonetheless (though their game was a lot closer).

Unfortunately this may have the adverse affect of providing incentive for our FO to remain complacent.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Amazing that in spite of this awful weekend we lost basically no ground. Portland, LA and Houston all lost today. Houston to Sacramento, nonetheless (though their game was a lot closer).

Unfortunately this may have the adverse affect of providing incentive for our FO to remain complacent.
    Yeah, I think we need to lose the next two games if we want any hope of a trade. If we win these games, this will be the Jazz team for the next 5 years.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Damn it!

At 9:50 Ric Bucher tweeted this:

Latest word on Utah Jazz and who they'll keep vs. deal between Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap: Jefferson is the like

-liest to stay right now, according to several opposing team executives. Consensus is the Jazz can't afford to keep both with Gordon Hayward soon to be eligible for an extension and the belief that Hayward is in the team's long-term plans.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    according to several opposing team executives. Consensus is the Jazz can't afford to keep both with Gordon Hayward soon to be eligible for an extension and the belief that Hayward is in the team's long-term plans.
    Amazing that these hacks can regurgitate common knowledge and act as if it is some sort of journalism or "inside scoop"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Damn it!

Who gives a **** what Ric Bucher says. Dude is a jackass. He doesn't know squat.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Damn it!

Well, that's just too bad. I'd much rather have Paul than Al...crazy. Just goes to show the new Miller regime is just about $$$. We need attendance to drop big time soon or we are stuck with this crap.