Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    Ric Bucher has never been right about anything ever.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ric Bucher has never been right about anything ever.
    Objection...
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Rep Level
    That tweet makes it seem like the front office wants to keep both jeff/mill, but can't only because Hayward has an extension coming up...

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Objection...
    Yes?
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    That tweet makes it seem like the front office wants to keep both jeff/mill, but can't only because Hayward has an extension coming up...
    Yeah its ridiculous. Hack.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    I don't think Orlando is giving us their first for Al, however if we are trading for Reddick doesn't that put a fork in Burks ever getting minutes. In that case might as well give them Burks, and Al, and take back Afflalo then Reddick.

However I'd rather just let Al expire then taking Reddick and Jameer, who I want no part of and think Burks will be better then Reddick, but not if we get Reddick, because that leaves little time for Burks to develop. Let's find some smart trades people!
    Yeah I doubt that first one will be done, I didnt really think about how it would affect burks at the time of posting, What do ou hink of the second trade?

Rep Level
    ESPN is reporting that Brooklyn wants Smith and has offered Humphries and Brooks. So, here is another one:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c98od7z

Al/GS pick to Atl
    Smith to Brooklyn
    Humphries and Brooks to Utah

Mo/Tinsley/Watson
    Brooks/Burks
    Hayward/Carroll/Williams
    Millsap/Humphries
    Favors/Kanter

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP View Post
    Yeah I doubt that first one will be done, I didnt really think about how it would affect burks at the time of posting, What do ou hink of the second trade?
    Remind me what the second trade was?
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    ESPN is reporting that Brooklyn wants Smith and has offered Humphries and Brooks. So, here is another one:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c98od7z

Al/GS pick to Atl
    Smith to Brooklyn
    Humphries and Brooks to Utah

Mo/Tinsley/Watson
    Brooks/Burks
    Hayward/Carroll/Williams
    Millsap/Humphries
    Favors/Kanter
    what is the point to this trade??? If you ask me Brooks is the next CJ Miles, and not an upgrade to Burks.

Rep Level
    I literally could not care less about how nice a player is in contrast to how good a player is. If there's anything to that Bucher tweet, we know what the Jazz care more about.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    Ric Bucher now covers the Warriors for Comcast. He's not at ESPN. He's been pushing a subtle agenda to have the Ws trade for Millsap. Not sure why.

Rep Level
    So according to Rich Bucher, in order to be able to afford Gordan Hayward's extension, the Jazz will keep the more expensive player between Jefferson and Millsap?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Remind me what the second trade was?

what is the point to this trade??? If you ask me Brooks is the next CJ Miles, and not an upgrade to Burks.

Agreed. I don't want this kid anywhere near our team.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    If you think you could get more with Kanter than Al, you are crazy. Al is a 18 and 10 guy, with a couple assists and 1 block per game. Al currently has us in the playoff race. Al is an elite fourth quarter player.

Al has his faults, but to act like Kanter, a guy who can't get any minutes, fouls at an incredibly high rate, is very raw offensively, but has potential is crazy.

I dislike Al as much as the next guy, but he isn't as bad as everyone says he is. If we didn't have him this year, we probably aren't in the playoff race. Not that that is a bad thing, but there is a reason why Al will get a max deal this summer, and it isn't because he sucks.
    You're right but I think the main problem about the value is whether if it's a building team (say 3-4 years the least) that measures Big Al and Enes. Then the explanation for that would change.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    You're right but I think the main problem about the value is whether if it's a building team (say 3-4 years the least) that measures Big Al and Enes. Then the explanation for that would change.
    I agree. All this stems from me wondering if the Wizards would want Al. I said they might if they are sick of being at the bottom, trading for Al puts them in the playoff race next year and makes them relevant. That's all I said.

Rep Level
    The Suns also have shown interest in a bigger splash for Utah’s Al Jefferson or Gordon Hayward. Dudley could be a part of either of those deals with center Marcin Gortat likely needed to make one work for Jefferson, a 28-year-old power forward who makes $14 million and is averaging 17.4 points and 9.5 rebounds. Hayward, a 22-year-old swingman, is averaging 13.5 points in a reserve role. Arizona Republic
    I'd be happy to trade Al but I'm pretty sure the Jazz wouldn't be trading Hayward..
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png