Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd trade Al and some picks for Gortat and Dudley. Dudley is on a great contract for the next few years and Gortat is only at 7.7m next year and would be a great third big!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Big Al & Hayward to Suns ?

The Phoenix Suns have been in trade talks with both the Utah Jazz and New york Knicks.

The Suns have shown interest in Al Jefferson, Gordon Hayward and Iman Shumpert.

Jared Dudley would likely be included in any trade for those players, while Marcin Gortat could be in play for Jefferson as well.

“Anytime you’re on a team that’s a losing team and they’ve got a lot of draft picks, it’s going to be up in discussions,” said Dudley, who had not heard from his agent. “In the NBA, 90 percent of the rumors don’t come true. It comes with territory and doesn’t faze me at all.”

Via Paul Coro/Arizona Republic

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    Big Al & Hayward to Suns ?

The Phoenix Suns have been in trade talks with both the Utah Jazz and New york Knicks.

The Suns have shown interest in Al Jefferson, Gordon Hayward and Iman Shumpert.

Jared Dudley would likely be included in any trade for those players, while Marcin Gortat could be in play for Jefferson as well.

“Anytime you’re on a team that’s a losing team and they’ve got a lot of draft picks, it’s going to be up in discussions,” said Dudley, who had not heard from his agent. “In the NBA, 90 percent of the rumors don’t come true. It comes with territory and doesn’t faze me at all.”

Via Paul Coro/Arizona Republic
    Sorry dude your a bit to late...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My bad....

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Don't trade Hayward.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    My bad....
    No worries...

Looking at it I'd trade Al for Gortat and Frye if Phoenix throws in one of the many picks they have!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    I'd trade Al and some picks for Gortat and Dudley. Dudley is on a great contract for the next few years and Gortat is only at 7.7m next year and would be a great third big!
    So trading Al for Turner and Hawes is an insane idea, but getting Gortat and Dudley for the same is reasonable? Jewsus, man...

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedda Gambler View Post
    So trading Al for Turner and Hawes is an insane idea, but getting Gortat and Dudley for the same is reasonable? Jewsus, man...
    Uh...Gortat+Dudley > Turner+Hawes
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Uh...Gortat+Dudley > Turner+Hawes
    This. Dudley is a very good player and Gortat would be a perfect fit next to Kanter/Favors IMO.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by crater77 View Post
    This. Dudley is a very good player and Gortat would be a perfect fit next to Kanter/Favors IMO.
    The thing that scares me about that is that I can see Corbin placing Kanter and Favors in the same position they are in now. Behind Gortat and Millsap with reduced minutes.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    The thing that scares me about that is that I can see Corbin placing Kanter and Favors in the same position they are in now. Behind Gortat and Millsap with reduced minutes.
    Gortat wouldn't be getting Al's 34 minutes. Would likely free up 6-10 minutes for Kanter/Favors.

With that said, it doesn't make much sense. Jazz have enough ok wing players, and I hope they have plans to bring Carroll back. Unless Marvin's being moved, Dudley is redundant. Gortat is pretty meh. Jazz hurt themselves this season, and don't add any long term pieces. What's the point?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Gortat wouldn't be getting Al's 34 minutes. Would likely free up 6-10 minutes for Kanter/Favors.

With that said, it doesn't make much sense. Jazz have enough ok wing players, and I hope they have plans to bring Carroll back. Unless Marvin's being moved, Dudley is redundant. Gortat is pretty meh. Jazz hurt themselves this season, and don't add any long term pieces. What's the point?
    You are more than likely right. I just have no faith in Corbins gametime decisions.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Dudley is a much better player than Marvin. Love his energy and attitude too. Him and Carroll would be a great combo at the 3 IMO. As per Gortat, that'd be addition by subtraction. Ball movement would be up, defense would be better. I like it. Maybe not the best trade for Big Al, but I wouldn't be upset if it went down.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by crater77 View Post
    Dudley is a much better player than Marvin. Love his energy and attitude too. Him and Carroll would be a great combo at the 3 IMO. As per Gortat, that'd be addition by subtraction. Ball movement would be up, defense would be better. I like it. Maybe not the best trade for Big Al, but I wouldn't be upset if it went down.
    So would you do a Dudley/Carroll due and a Hayward/Burks duo or mix and match?

As for the Gortat trade I dont dislike the guy and ball movement would be up. However the non ball movement when the ball is in the post would still need fixing by the players on the court. I am also worried, as stated, that Corbin would continue to hose Kanter's playing time.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    So would you do a Dudley/Carroll due and a Hayward/Burks duo or mix and match?

As for the Gortat trade I dont dislike the guy and ball movement would be up. However the non ball movement when the ball is in the post would still need fixing by the players on the court. I am also worried, as stated, that Corbin would continue to hose Kanter's playing time.
    Which is why Corbin must go. What a waste of space of a coach. Jazz are too damn stubborn though.