Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1428
  1. #511
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    501
    Total Rep Points
    459
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Wait, how could you just see him and he be on NBATV at teh same time?
    He was in Whole Foods around two or two thirty. Not sure what time his interview was. But I'm guessing he had a blue Utah Jazz warm up on eh?

  2. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    501
    Total Rep Points
    459
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Why the hell didn't you tell him to trade Al?
    Ha! I should have. I'm sure that's just what he wants to hear and that he'd listen to me.

  3. #513
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,536
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by crater77 View Post
    He was in Whole Foods around two or two thirty. Not sure what time his interview was. But I'm guessing he had a blue Utah Jazz warm up on eh?
    Indeed.
    #lol

  4.  

     

  5. #514
    Premium Member QuinSnydersHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,337
    Total Rep Points
    10198
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I'm pretty high on Splitter. If the SAS deal as reported is on the table and the Jazz do nothing then we will have just witnessed a staggering work of incompetence.
    Understatement x ∞
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

  6. #515
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,488
    Total Rep Points
    7861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Thought I'd give it a go.

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bzbmmng

    The suns can't have Gordon but also like Shumpert. Brewer and Thomas make the trade work. Brewer can replace Dudley on the roster.

  7. #516
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,302
    Total Rep Points
    988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    I wish some people on this board would post their trade ideas in THIS THREAD and not make their own threads. That would be nice.

  8. #517
    Premium Member QuinSnydersHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,337
    Total Rep Points
    10198
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Thought I'd give it a go.

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bzbmmng

    The suns can't have Gordon but also like Shumpert. Brewer and Thomas make the trade work. Brewer can replace Dudley on the roster.
    I wasn't aware we were given an exception for a 16th roster spot. Cool turds.
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

  9. #518
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,446
    Total Rep Points
    28187
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    I wasn't aware we were given an exception for a 16th roster spot. Cool turds.
    Guess KOC would have to waive Braille. I know that's a big loss, but desperate times call for desperate measures

  10. #519
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,483
    Total Rep Points
    4213
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Eric Gordon with a DNP - coaches decision. Could he be on the move soon?

  11. #520
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,536
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Eric Gordon with a DNP - coaches decision. Could he be on the move soon?
    hmm interesting.
    #lol

  12. #521
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,488
    Total Rep Points
    7861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Eric Gordon with a DNP - coaches decision. Could he be on the move soon?
    Has he been playing?

  13. #522
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,483
    Total Rep Points
    4213
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Has he been playing?
    Yup, although they just released the recap stating he was resting his knee. Still a little fishy.

  14. #523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    404
    Total Rep Points
    641
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Yup, although they just released the recap stating he was resting his knee. Still a little fishy.
    He rested his knee when Utah played them like 2 weeks ago. If they're on a back to back, I think you're all reading too much into it.

  15. #524
    Senior Member Darkwing Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,416
    Total Rep Points
    5792
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    I have Gordon on one of my fantasy teams. The notes say he's not allowed to play on a back to back.


    Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

  16. #525
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,536
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
    I have Gordon on one of my fantasy teams. The notes say he's not allowed to play on a back to back.
    ahh. Makes sense
    #lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •