Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1428
  1. #661
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,855
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ginola 14 View Post
    Good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  2. #662
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,499
    Total Rep Points
    7861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ginola 14 View Post
    Well, there goes that trade! We all know how KOC deals with leaked rumors.

  3. #663
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,855
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Well, there goes that trade! We all know how KOC deals with leaked rumors.
    Yea, I just mentioned something similar in the thread for this "possible" trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #664
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    29,123
    Total Rep Points
    19997
    Rep Adjustment Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ginola 14 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=azkqwd4

    Jazz tell Lamar Odom to stay in LA and eat candy.

    Clippers may actually have a use for Raja if they think he can still play.
    :^D

  5. #665
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,469
    Total Rep Points
    16437
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Well, there goes that trade! We all know how KOC deals with leaked rumors.
    Brewer for a pick was rumored, and Brewer for a pick happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  6. #666
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,855
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Brewer for a pick was rumored, and Brewer for a pick happened.
    Deja vu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  7.  

     

  8. #667
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,501
    Total Rep Points
    28294
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Alf? Seriously?
    I'll confess to a guilty pleasure...I enjoyed that series.


  9. #668
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    412
    Total Rep Points
    641
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    I watched Alf. He was always trying to eat the family cat. Pure awesomeness

  10. #669
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,544
    Total Rep Points
    7358
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Clippers probably want another player thrown in. I hope we don't offer Burks. That would be a mistake.

  11. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,374
    Total Rep Points
    7682
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Clippers probably want another player thrown in. I hope we don't offer Burks. That would be a mistake.
    I would give any player (s) not named Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter.

  12. #671
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,499
    Total Rep Points
    7861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    I'll confess to a guilty pleasure...I enjoyed that series.

    Loved that show. Little embarrassed to admit this but true.

  13. #672
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,547
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Loved that show. Little embarrassed to admit this but true.
    I'm embarrassed for you that you're embarrassed to love Alf.

    One of the greatest shows ever.

    I had Alf underwear when I was a kid.
    #lol

  14. #673
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    2,495
    Total Rep Points
    1984
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I'm embarrassed for you that you're embarrassed to love Alf.

    One of the greatest shows ever.

    I had Alf underwear when I was a kid.
    I didn't think that real people ever wore those.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

  15. #674
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,957
    Total Rep Points
    7559
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Clippers probably want another player thrown in. I hope we don't offer Burks. That would be a mistake.
    I imagine it's a PG - I'm hoping Watson.

  16. #675
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,501
    Total Rep Points
    28294
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    I didn't think that real people ever wore those.
    Probably came from one of those "erotic novelty" stiores. Alf's nose is a perfect length for, well, you know. For my bachelor's party I had someone give me elephant underwear, complete with a hanging trunk. Tried them on (in private), but never wore them for the bride.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •