Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1428
  1. #661
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ginola 14 View Post
    Good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,894
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ginola 14 View Post
    Well, there goes that trade! We all know how KOC deals with leaked rumors.

  3. #663
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Well, there goes that trade! We all know how KOC deals with leaked rumors.
    Yea, I just mentioned something similar in the thread for this "possible" trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #664
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Trapped in a Trap
    Posts
    24,060
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ginola 14 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=azkqwd4

    Jazz tell Lamar Odom to stay in LA and eat candy.

    Clippers may actually have a use for Raja if they think he can still play.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

    12) Goose

  5. #665
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,491
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Well, there goes that trade! We all know how KOC deals with leaked rumors.
    Brewer for a pick was rumored, and Brewer for a pick happened.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

  6. #666
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Brewer for a pick was rumored, and Brewer for a pick happened.
    Deja vu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  7. #667
    Senior Member Core4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edge of insanity
    Posts
    11,785
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Alf? Seriously?
    I'll confess to a guilty pleasure...I enjoyed that series.

    JUST WIN (THE LOTTERY) BABY!

  8. #668
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    17
    I watched Alf. He was always trying to eat the family cat. Pure awesomeness

  9. #669
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,654
    Rep Power
    34
    Clippers probably want another player thrown in. I hope we don't offer Burks. That would be a mistake.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

  10.  

     

  11. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,831
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Clippers probably want another player thrown in. I hope we don't offer Burks. That would be a mistake.
    I would give any player (s) not named Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter.

  12. #671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,894
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    I'll confess to a guilty pleasure...I enjoyed that series.

    Loved that show. Little embarrassed to admit this but true.

  13. #672
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,909
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Loved that show. Little embarrassed to admit this but true.
    I'm embarrassed for you that you're embarrassed to love Alf.

    One of the greatest shows ever.

    I had Alf underwear when I was a kid.
    #NoSUSS #SQUAREBIZNESS

  14. #673
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I'm embarrassed for you that you're embarrassed to love Alf.

    One of the greatest shows ever.

    I had Alf underwear when I was a kid.
    I didn't think that real people ever wore those.
    Build a man a fire; keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of this life.

    Repeating the same actions and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

  15. #674
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,567
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Clippers probably want another player thrown in. I hope we don't offer Burks. That would be a mistake.
    I imagine it's a PG - I'm hoping Watson.

  16. #675
    Senior Member Core4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edge of insanity
    Posts
    11,785
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    I didn't think that real people ever wore those.
    Probably came from one of those "erotic novelty" stiores. Alf's nose is a perfect length for, well, you know. For my bachelor's party I had someone give me elephant underwear, complete with a hanging trunk. Tried them on (in private), but never wore them for the bride.
    JUST WIN (THE LOTTERY) BABY!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •