Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 202
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    14,644
    Total Rep Points
    40191
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    List of coaches Corbin is better than.

    D'Antoni - Has underachieved everywere he's been
    Doc Rivers - Could only win with an All Star cast.
    SVG - Clearly underachieved with a couple Dwight teams.
    Mike Brown - umm.
    Larry Drew - can't do anything with very talented teams.
    Carlesimo - Has gotten fired from every single team.
    Byron Scott - Can't do anything with the best point guards in the game at the time.

    That's just a start.
    Well done Sophie

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In my office
    Posts
    14,054
    Total Rep Points
    47138
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Nice thread. I agree.

    I think Corbin is coach of the year. He has had to deal with using an unbalanced roster. He has also had to manage developing and winning at the same time.

  4. #3
    Senior Member illyasova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Posts
    855
    Total Rep Points
    2378
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    I've read the capture of the topic was list of coaches better than Corbin and then thought it's such a meaningless thread but it seems your thread is list of coaches Corbin is better than, so it's even more meaningless than it. If joke, not funny. If not, i guess sarcasm and if even not sarcasm just trash
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

  5. #4
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    24,803
    Total Rep Points
    67427
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    corbin is also better than phil jackson because phil jackson never won a title without kobe, jordan, or shaq.

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Bobby Finstock


  7. #6
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,416
    Total Rep Points
    50510
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100


    /thread
    #BringBackUGLI

  8. #7
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,416
    Total Rep Points
    50510
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post


    /thread
    **** ***! LOL

    I thought it was coaches who are BETTER than Corbin.

    Pretend this is a picture of Calipari pls
    #BringBackUGLI

  9. #8
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38,853
    Total Rep Points
    38148
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    D'Antoni - Has underachieved everywere he's been
    Doc Rivers - Could only win with an All Star cast.
    SVG - Clearly underachieved with a couple Dwight teams.
    Mike Brown - umm.
    Larry Drew - can't do anything with very talented teams.
    Carlesimo - Has gotten fired from every single team.
    Byron Scott - Can't do anything with the best point guards in the game at the time.

    That's just a start.
    That guy everyone wanted who coaches the T'Wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Bagadonuts View Post
    I'm the site's biggest moron.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    14,644
    Total Rep Points
    40191
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    **** ***! LOL

    I thought it was coaches who are BETTER than Corbin.

    Pretend this is a picture of Calipari pls
    Front gate swings both ways. That'd be a damn good addition to the thread.
    Well done Sophie

  11. #10
    Senior Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    1,054
    Total Rep Points
    3945
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Corbin has a few major flaws he needs to get over, but for the most part, it really could be a lot worse. He's almost a .500 coach on a team with no superstar players, which a lot of coaches out there are unable to do.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  12. #11
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,486
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I hope UK goes after Corbin after the retarded Jazz fans get him run out of town.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #12
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,486
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    Corbin has a few major flaws he needs to get over, but for the most part, it really could be a lot worse. He's almost a .500 coach on a team with no superstar players, which a lot of coaches out there are unable to do.
    No offense to you, Xsy .. I just always find it funny when I catch us lauding mediocrity.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14. #13
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,416
    Total Rep Points
    50510
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I hope UK goes after Corbin after the retarded Jazz fans get him run out of town.
    uhhhh. Me too.

    Do you mean for football?
    #BringBackUGLI

  15. #14
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fresh out the county
    Posts
    4,255
    Total Rep Points
    15324
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by illyasova View Post
    I've read the capture of the topic was list of coaches better than Corbin and then thought it's such a meaningless thread but it seems your thread is list of coaches Corbin is better than, so it's even more meaningless than it. If joke, not funny. If not, i guess sarcasm and if even not sarcasm just trash

    I could eat a peach for hours.

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    14,644
    Total Rep Points
    40191
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    Corbin has a few major flaws he needs to get over, but for the most part, it really could be a lot worse. He's almost a .500 coach on a team with no superstar players, which a lot of coaches out there are unable to do.
    Invite sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I hope UK goes after Corbin after the retarded Jazz fans get him run out of town.
    Membership confirmed.
    Well done Sophie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •