Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    rofl they are now raving about the play of Marvin Williams... you cannot make this stuff up
    started woefully but i thought he came on a bit later. got after a few boards and did move well enough to draw a few offensive fouls.
    his final line looked alright. early on though... wow. turnovers, bad misses... that fast break where he tried to lay it up from the 3 point line was shocking. sometimes he just doesn't look like a player.

starting to feel like we should let him go and re-sign demarre next year.

Favors was a monster. Good to see him play well tonight.
    Burks played within himself, and went to the line more. That's good to see. He's also improved his Fts like Favors.
    Watson, and Marvin had a few moments but were horrible shooting the ball once again.
    2-10 Marvin? You're a starter for ****s sake, get your act together! That nasty block was nice though.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    Sounds like you need to watch a different sport for a while.
    Or that I need to skip through he 1st and 3rd quarters as our starters are incredibly boring and ineffective. Digging deficits and relying on the bench to bail them out
    Corbin sucks.

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I feel like even you do not believe this-- rather, you're just trying to discredit my post.
    You're post was ********. Pretty sure you're just trolling.

At what point is getting playing time more effective than watching the same **** over and over again from the bench? After 3 years? 8 years?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post

At what point is getting playing time more effective than watching the same **** over and over again from the bench? After 3 years? 8 years?
    George is one of the newest trolls to the site. Give it a few days and he'll be gone.
    Corbin sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by salo View Post
    starting to feel like we should let him go and re-sign demarre next year.
    Let him go? He's picking up his option.

Demarre should be back. Would love to see Favors-Millsap-Carroll-Hayward-PG a whole lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    George is one of the newest trolls to the site. Give it a few days and he'll be gone.
    His argument also breaks down when you consider that Al plays a whole bunch of **** minutes that aren't during crunch time. If you give some of Al's minutes in the first 3 1/2 quarters to Enes, Enes can still watch Al close out games.

Banned

The **** are you talking point?? You're completely missing what I am trying to argue here.

I said that the kids seeing Al, either in practice or in crunch time, will help them understand the importance of being able to get their shot up in crunch time, or the importance of offensive-versatility.

I made zero reference to minutes, and zero reference to how Al's minutes are justified. Really do not know what you are arguing here.

Banned
    His argument also breaks down when you consider that Al plays a whole bunch of **** minutes that aren't during crunch time. If you give some of Al's minutes in the first 3 1/2 quarters to Enes, Enes can still watch Al close out games.
    My argument that the kids will only take the positive aspects of Al's game will fall apart because they don't get as many minutes??

Did you even bother reading my post?

The **** are you talking point?? You're completely missing what I am trying to argue here.

I said that the kids seeing Al, either in practice or in crunch time, will help them understand the importance of being able to get their shot up in crunch time, or the importance of offensive-versatility.

I made zero reference to minutes, and zero reference to how Al's minutes are justified. Really do not know what you are arguing here.

they will also see that with a total lack of defense. and complete lazyness you can make it in the nba.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Let him go? He's picking up his option.

Demarre should be back. Would love to see Favors-Millsap-Carroll-Hayward-PG a whole lot more.
    That's the crappy thing about Marvin having the player option. If he played great, he would opt out and it would cost the Jazz to keep him. But since he's not playing great he'll pick up the option and we'll be stuck with him for another year.
    Buckle Up Jazz

Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

GVC lives in Canada. If you lived in Canada you'd be angry and like to start arguments too.
    Buckle Up Jazz

Tank Watch Bottom (or is it Top?) 5:

1. Milwaukee Bucks 15-66 L2
    2. Philadelphia 76ers 18-63 W1
    3. Orlando Magic 23-58 L3
    4. Utah Jazz 24-57 L5
    5. Boston Celtics 25-56 L1

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    GVC lives in Canada. If you lived in Canada you'd be angry and like to start arguments too.
    OoOOop! Canada joke!! I've heard stuff about his mom, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    OoOOop! Canada joke!! I've heard stuff about his mom, too.
    Is she Canadian too?

01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha