Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    He got 15 minutes per game with Jamison.

Thats a lot less bro
    Kanter got 13 per game rookie year and 14 per game this year....15 minutes is less minutes than 13 or 14? damn my math sucks

Its funny cause first the excuse was that those other guys got minutes cause thier teams suck.... then we find out that alot of those teams had better records than the jazz.
    That excuse was shot down by infections post

Couldn't it just be that corbin plays the guys that he plays because of thier age?
    I mean even hayward is alot better than all of our wings and should be getting 30+ minutes per game. What is the excuse for him not playing that much?

championship!1!!!!1!1!!11
    you have 10 times the chance of winning a championship in the future (starting after the next three or two years) with favors and kanter instead of shortysap and fatman al. those two defensive liabilities might bring you the 8th seed but nothing more. have fun getting kicked out in the first round against okc, the spurs or clippers. it's time for the youth movement.

i have a mancrush on kanter, favors, hayward and burks. i might be biased but i'm realistic, too. you guys way overrate shortysap and fatboy al.

Pro Cherry Picker
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticwolf View Post
    harden > sefolosha
    mayo > jaric and ross
    horford > pachulia
    morrison -=- carroll
    williams > milt/keith
    gordon > piatkowski
    anthony > white
    dunleavy < jamison
    gasol > wright
    miles -=- maggs

favors >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jefferson
    kanter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jefferson

fixed
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    fixed
    Drink the kool-aid and wear that Millsap jersey.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

He got 15 minutes per game with Jamison.
    Yes, in his rookie year. In his second and third year, as Kanter and Favors are currently, he played 30+ in each.

If we had obtained Lillard, there's no way on earth we'd see enough to absolutely say Lillard > Williams. We'd feel comfortable in knowing that Mo is experienced and has proven himself that clearly Mo > Lillard, and quite frankly most would probably agree. Since, in reality, we didn't get Lillard, we see quite clearly that despite being an inexperienced rookie, Lillard is most certainly superior to Williams, a former all-star.

P.S. thanks for the negative rep.

Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Yes, in his rookie year. In his second and third year, as Kanter and Favors are currently, he played 30+ in each.

If we had obtained Lillard, there's no way on earth we'd see enough to absolutely say Lillard > Williams. We'd feel comfortable in knowing that Mo is experienced and has proven himself that clearly Mo > Lillard, and quite frankly most would probably agree. Since, in reality, we didn't get Lillard, we see quite clearly that despite being an inexperienced rookie, Lillard is most certainly superior to Williams, a former all-star.

P.S. thanks for the negative rep.
    I said it a 100000 times, but I'm glad we didn't get Lillard or else his talents would be wasted. I would be pretty pissed at the Jazz office, but I cannot blame Kanter and Favors leaving this organization. Its ok though, I'm sure some washed up vet would love to replace them on a 1 yr contract. FAN ****ING TASTIC.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    It'll be hillarious in 4-5 years when the youth movement fanatics start screeching TRADE SEXUAL FAVORS YOUTH MOVEMENTZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    It'll be hillarious in 4-5 years when the youth movement fanatics start screeching TRADE SEXUAL FAVORS YOUTH MOVEMENTZZ!
    I'll assume your derailment of the argument as acquiescence.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    *slits wrists*
    Make sure you do it right.....

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Sure we will if there is a better player than them on the bench...... and just like now, we would be correct..... but i think it is unlikely for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    And which Jamison was no longer on the team. There was no better wing player than Dunleavy to take those minutes in year 2 and 3.

And your Lillard spiel is retarded evidenced by Deron's minutes. It completely blows up your idea of how this team is run.

P.S. You must have posted something really stupid then. I don't give out much.

Don't you know, there's always better players just waiting to be drafted. They always turn out to be allstars as long as they get the playing time.

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    And your Lillard spiel is retarded evidenced by Deron's minutes. It completely blows up your idea of how this team is run.
    Do you think Sloan's still coaching the Jazz?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587