• Derrick Favors

23 35.38%
  • Enes Kanter

19 29.23%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    I dont think Favors has shown he can consistently score yet .....
    like big al can
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Right now it's still Al, but I'm confident with enough playing time that Favors AND Kanter can be superior in 2-3 years.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    check 82games.com
    Millsap has best rating from all Jazz bigs. Best on and off court as well.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Since the criteria were not specified to determinte "best" I have had gone with Favors. He is incredibly charismatic to be a good candidate for a future team leader, has undeniable team chemistry feel for his teammates (remember he stood up for Enes) and also an explosive player. He is the bigman I would like to see on the floor than the rest right now.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and don’t want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. You’re not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I won’t get soft. Don’t worry about that."

October 2014 Update: Enes is eating crow so far.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    like big al can
    Much more so than Favors

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Enes Kanter and it's not even close
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    like big al can
    Big All can consistently score, it's just that no one else can when he goes to work. :|

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    Big All can consistently score, it's just that no one else can when he goes to work. :|
    imho big al is far from consistent.
    he takes a lot of shots for a few points
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Offensively it's Big Al, defensively it's Favors.
    Favors still puts up points, has improved his Fts, jump shot, and overall game. Still much younger than Al.
    What you need late in games is Big Al's offense/clutchness, and Favors defense, and nastyness.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Offensively it's Big Al, defensively it's Favors.
    Favors still puts up points, has improved his Fts, jump shot, and overall game. Still much younger than Al.
    What you need late in games is Big Al's offense/clutchness, and Favors defense, and nastyness.
    if al isnt playing late game needs will be gone.
    late game needs tended to turn in garbage minutes when al was not playing for the jazz.
    come playoff time we might need "late game needs" but jefferson sucks in the playoff
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    if al isnt playing late game needs will be gone.
    late game needs tended to turn in garbage minutes when al was not playing for the jazz.
    come playoff time we might need "late game needs" but jefferson sucks in the playoff
    Good point. Against quality bigs on the road I have no faith in Big Al. So even when/if we make the playoffs
    Big Al being our most offensive clutch player doesn't matter. Most of the games won't even be close, and Big Al won't play
    as well against high caliber bigs.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Millsap has the most complete game right now. He would be even better with a defensive big man playing a majority of the minutes next to him. It won't take Favors long to pass him though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No brainer - AL is the best today. Favors has the greatest upside. Sap is a 6th man who is great to have around but needs to go if he insists on being a starter.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Favors and Kanter would be more efficient if they get starter minutes, they may not put up same numbers like Paul and Jefferson but i would like to see a 12/10 with activity and hustle at both ends of the floor rather than 17/10 from a guy with a predictable and static offense and passivity at the deffensive end. So its an easy Favors for me.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gomretat View Post
    No brainer - AL is the best today. Favors has the greatest upside. Sap is a 6th man who is great to have around but needs to go if he insists on being a starter.
    al is far from consistent offensively.
    he gets a garantueed 15 shots per game. yet with those 15 shots he sometimes scores 10 sometimes 25 sometimes 15 sometimes.
    that is not consistent.
    that is jsut chucking.
    i bet if favors or kanter or pimpslap get thopse garanteed 15 attempts per game they would be as "consitent" as al

al shot 16.6 shots per game in the last 5 games and scored a WHOPPING 16 points per game. look in the mirror and tell yourself with a straightface that kanter favros or millsap cant get 16 points per game with 16.6 fga per game

for the season Jefferson has been averaging 15.3 shots per game and has a whopping 17.2 per game
    again tell me kanter millsap and favors cant get 17 points with 15 shots per game.
    or another great idea get rid of al and give milsap, favors kanter 5.1 fga attemps per game more and i'm sure as hell they will get more than jeffersons 17.2 points per game in total.

let's do a hypotetical lets say jefferson is gone millsap, kanter and favors get his 15.3 attempts per game.
    millsap is avg now 11.4fga per game and gets 14.8ppg thats 1.3 points per attempt. multiply it by 5.1 = 6.63 points per game more for millsap bringin his total to 21.4ppg
    favors is avg now 7.2fga per game and gets 9.3ppg thats 1.3 points per attempt. multiply it by 5.1 = 6.63 points bringin favors point total to 15.93ppg
    kanter is avg now 4.8 fga per game gets 6.3ppg thats 1.3 points per attempt again multiply it by 5.1 = 6.63 points per game bringin kanters total to 12.6
    those 3 could potentially score 19.9points per game more.

so thats a 2.7 more points per game than jefferson.
    so jeffersons offensive game is overrated and we dont need him.
    well maybe except for his clutchness. but on the road and come playoff time his clutchness is USELESS.

defensive jazz will make a bigger jump than 2.7points per game.

Jefferson is so far the best big man statistically.
    but like boozer stats aint everything.

jefferson is expendable offensively.

kanter and favors are not expendable defensively.
    millsap = jazz basketball to the core
    01-21-2013