Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,230
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30

    5 minutes playing time for enes kanter deserves its own thread

    4:47 to be exact against a 14-31 New Orleans pelicans.
    this is epic.
    discuss
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,230
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    hey it could be worse he could be getting 2 minutes of playing time vs 11-34 charlotte
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  3.  

     

  4. #3
    Senior Member midnight_hwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    756
    Total Rep Points
    329
    Rep Adjustment Power
    15
    I think it's BS.
    I don't know what kind of game Ty is playing with Enes, or what Enes has done to deserve the lack of minutes, but it's sure not fair to Enes.

    He busts his butt all summer to improve himself. Seems to improve different areas of his game as the season has progressed, and yet he can't get on the floor for more that 10 minutes a game.

    If the guy he was playing behind was an Allstar, I could understand this, but when the guy playing in front of him is a lazy bum on the defensive end of the court, I have a hard time watching Enes sit on the bench game after game knowing that he could be playing and should be playing more than he is.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,230
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    I think it's BS.
    I don't know what kind of game Ty is playing with Enes, or what Enes has done to deserve the lack of minutes, but it's sure not fair to Enes.

    He busts his butt all summer to improve himself. Seems to improve different areas of his game as the season has progressed, and yet he can't get on the floor for more that 10 minutes a game.

    If the guy he was playing behind was an Allstar, I could understand this, but when the guy playing in front of him is a lazy bum on the defensive end of the court, I have a hard time watching Enes sit on the bench game after game knowing that he could be playing and should be playing more than he is.
    the worse part about this is during timeouts etc i watch enes kanter's face and body language.
    he seems less enthusiastic with each passing game.
    he had such fire, such killer instinct.
    but it seems to be killed by corbin.
    corbin is breaking that guy.


    cant we as fans do something. maybe corbin's head on a stick.
    boo corbin every timeout.
    boo when kanter gets taken out(might be intepeted wrong) or whatever. something needs to be done.
    UTAH jazz future is at stake
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,347
    Total Rep Points
    6084
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    There is no excuse for not playing Enes more. I hope he leaves after his rookie contract.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,230
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post
    There is no excuse for not playing Enes more. I hope he leaves after his rookie contract.
    actually i hope he gets traded tommorow
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  8. #7
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    1,084
    Total Rep Points
    2610
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    When Enes, Favors and Burks leaves, I won't have any ties to this organization except this forum. I will cheer for their new teams though.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

  9. #8
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,229
    Total Rep Points
    6500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Last game he got 20 minutes and we got blown out by 45. Last night Ty makes tough adjustments to limit his minutes to 5 and we come away with the W. Obviously you've missed the fact that Ty is committed to development by sacrificing Ws by still giving him 5 minutes.

  10. #9
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    20,862
    Total Rep Points
    24747
    Rep Adjustment Power
    96
    If Corbin contunes this he is going to cost the Jazz a true low post beast that has the potential to explode. If he hasn't already. Corbins handling of our future is the number one reason I want him out.
    #BelieveInLindsey

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,230
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Last game he got 20 minutes and we got blown out by 45. Last night Ty makes tough adjustments to limit his minutes to 5 and we come away with the W. Obviously you've missed the fact that Ty is committed to development by sacrificing Ws by still giving him 5 minutes.
    lol the funny thing is kanter does not get of the bench in the 2nd half he got 5 minutes in the 1st half of the houston game
    so if it wasnt for the blowout from houston kanter would have gotten 5 minutes for the game.

    thank god it was a blowout so kanter got more than 5 minutes
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  12. #11
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,229
    Total Rep Points
    6500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    lol the funny thing is kanter does not get of the bench in the 2nd half he got 5 minutes in the 1st half of the houston game
    so if it wasnt for the blowout from houston kanter would have gotten 5 minutes for the game.

    thank god it was a blowout so kanter got more than 5 minutes
    Kanter getting more than 5 minutes was the reason for the blowout. Well, to be fair, it wasn't just him. Favors got 27 minutes and Burks got 26. Fortunately we have a perceptive and teachable coach and he views it as a lesson learned for so callously throwing big minutes at kids not mature enough to handle them.

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    40
    Total Rep Points
    68
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Add this to the endless list of reasons Corbin is inept as a coach, and should be fired immediately. Although, Enes is still a few years away from being a stud. But he can only develop w/ minutes. But assuming he starts to log at least 25 min a game after a trade is made, I think there are going to be plenty of ups and downs before he starts to be consistent.

    I'm eager to see how Favors and Enes pan out these next few years.

  14. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Total Rep Points
    10
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Kanter getting more than 5 minutes was the reason for the blowout. Well, to be fair, it wasn't just him. Favors got 27 minutes and Burks got 26. Fortunately we have a perceptive and teachable coach and he views it as a lesson learned for so callously throwing big minutes at kids not mature enough to handle them.
    Haha your texting is as logical as Corbins coaching. 99% knows that the blowout was the reason why Kanter and the other young guys geht more minutes than usual. Look at the first Quarter when Big Al was very tiny against Giant Ímer Asik and Millsap refused to defend the Mid-Range-Jumper from Patterson and you blame Kanter and the young guns?Come on...

  15. #14
    Senior Member themanknownassting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    347
    Total Rep Points
    349
    Rep Adjustment Power
    15
    I hope and pray this didn't happen because they are trading him.....

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,230
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Hoof View Post
    Add this to the endless list of reasons Corbin is inept as a coach, and should be fired immediately. Although, Enes is still a few years away from being a stud. But he can only develop w/ minutes. But assuming he starts to log at least 25 min a game after a trade is made, I think there are going to be plenty of ups and downs before he starts to be consistent.

    I'm eager to see how Favors and Enes pan out these next few years.
    he will be more consitent than you think.
    atleats as consitent as millsap and jefferson.

    and you know why?

    because he has malone like work ethic
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •