Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    791
    Total Rep Points
    705
    Rep Adjustment Power
    13
    Was it Jerry Sloan who said (and he may have been borrowing from someone else):

    "If we start listening to the fans, soon will be sitting next to them."

  2. #32
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    some nbadl teams called for jefferson. oh and a wnba team.

    do those count?
    Hey come on, that's my Earl Watson joke.

  3. #33
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,834
    Total Rep Points
    15395
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    Was it Jerry Sloan who said (and he may have been borrowing from someone else):

    "If we start listening to the fans, soon will be sitting next to them."
    Jerry does sit with the fans, so what was his point.
    Last edited by mellow; 01-31-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    Wake Up! -Coach Quin

  4.  

     

  5. #34
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,146
    Total Rep Points
    12357
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    I already called and complained to Applebees today.

    I think my work is done
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  6. #35
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    I already called and complained to Applebees today.

    I think my work is done
    I complained to them too. They didn't have any honey apples.

  7. #36
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    18,445
    Total Rep Points
    42836
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    sure.. the jazz are playing millsap and big al so much for a trade..... thats probably why corbin played them so much last year too... and why corbin played bell, cj miles, and josh howard so much. Those trades worked out great.
    The jazz probably play watson so much because there is a big time watson trade coming too.... this is also the reason randy foye plays so much.

    Still seems to me like the main reason for the distribution of minutes is player experience/age.
    Franklin, the king of all trolls, neg repped me for this post and called me a troll..... and another poster gave me postitive rep for the same post.... lol

  8. #37
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    12,058
    Total Rep Points
    24657
    Rep Adjustment Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Franklin, the king of all trolls, neg repped me for this post and called me a troll..... and another poster gave me postitive rep for the same post.... lol
    You got called a troll for saying that we play the vets to try and win games, not to shop them?

    k?

  9. #38
    Senior Member fallenchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,105
    Total Rep Points
    3772
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    This thread is mature and everyone here is a tempered, well-adjusted adult.

  10. #39
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fathering Kanter's children
    Posts
    5,873
    Total Rep Points
    9287
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Do you really think all those people listed think the fans were okay with that performance? The reason to call and complain is to alert management to something they probably don't know about. They already knew the team sucked on Monday and the fans were pissed.

  11. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,304
    Total Rep Points
    988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    I'm going to call to and ask if they know if Fess is still eating worms or not.

  12. #41
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    28,981
    Total Rep Points
    20019
    Rep Adjustment Power
    88
    I would say going to games and booing the team (when they are doing poorly) is the best way to do it. The Houston game was absolutely embarrassing, and the booing of the hometown crowd added to it incrementally. Go to the game and every time the Jazz start playing poorly due to poor defense or bad ball movement, boo.

    If the crowd can boo every time Jefferson gets abused on a pick n' roll, maybe Ty would feel pressure to sub him out earlier.
    :^D

  13. #42
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    28,981
    Total Rep Points
    20019
    Rep Adjustment Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I would say going to games and booing the team (when they are doing poorly) is the best way to do it. The Houston game was absolutely embarrassing, and the booing of the hometown crowd added to it incrementally. Go to the game and every time the Jazz start playing poorly due to poor defense or bad ball movement, boo.

    If the crowd can boo every time Jefferson gets abused on a pick n' roll, maybe Ty would feel pressure to sub him out earlier.
    Or a more financially conservative approach, boycott going to the games.
    :^D

  14. #43
    Senior Member kwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Total Rep Points
    1134
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    This thread is mature and everyone here is a tempered, well-adjusted adult.
    Don't be talkin' that ****, bro.

  15. #44
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,949
    Total Rep Points
    4088
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    I think the feeling's of the fans is begining to be shown in attendance. They even commented on the lack of fans in the stadium for the last game during the DJ and PK show. That is the best way to show how you feel to the FO.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

  16. #45
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,543
    Total Rep Points
    12753
    Rep Adjustment Power
    60
    Hey guys. I called and the lady was confused on what I was talking about. She did not know that the Jazz have a player named Favors or Kanter. I then began to rant abourt rioting for change and she hung up on me.True Story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •