Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9

    the no frye utah/pho trade

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bzozevn


    Utah sends Al to hawks and raja to phoniex.

    Utah recieves Goran dragic and pachulia

    Phoniex gives dragic to uta and dudley to hawks

    phoniex gets josh smith and raja bell

    atlanta sends josh smith to pho and zaza to uta

    atlanta gets jefferson and dudley

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,622
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_junkie View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bzozevn


    Utah sends Al to hawks and raja to phoniex.

    Utah recieves Goran dragic and pachulia

    Phoniex gives dragic to uta and dudley to hawks

    phoniex gets josh smith and raja bell

    atlanta sends josh smith to pho and zaza to uta

    atlanta gets jefferson and dudley
    So.. you prefer pho not fries?

    Me too.. I think it's a healthier option.

    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  3. #3
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,919
    Rep Power
    137
    This is probly one of the better trade ideas I've seen.
    #NoSUSS #SQUAREBIZNESS

  4. #4
    Senior Member dipship31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    18
    Not bad, I like it for us and ATL, but I'm not sure Phoenix would go for this. Aren't they pretty happy with Dragic? Unless they are looking to shed salary.

  5. #5
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,602
    Rep Power
    57
    I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  6. #6
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,602
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by dipship31 View Post
    Not bad, I like it for us and ATL, but I'm not sure Phoenix would go for this. Aren't they pretty happy with Dragic? Unless they are looking to shed salary.
    They would probably get a pick from someone. If the Jazz are giving a pick I would prefer 2 second rounders instead of a first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  7. #7
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,717
    Rep Power
    37
    It seems kind of weak for the Hawks unless the Suns throw in the Lakers' pick or something like that.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9
    I think if a few picks were involved this could get done. Pho was looking to get gay at one point. I figure Smith would highly intrest them

  9. #9
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,919
    Rep Power
    137
    Jazz would probly have to include a pick.
    #NoSUSS #SQUAREBIZNESS

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9
    Its such a weak draft id give up a first.(gs most likely)

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_junkie View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bzozevn


    Utah sends Al to hawks and raja to phoniex.

    Utah recieves Goran dragic and pachulia

    Phoniex gives dragic to uta and dudley to hawks

    phoniex gets josh smith and raja bell

    atlanta sends josh smith to pho and zaza to uta

    atlanta gets jefferson and dudley
    ATL says no because they can get more than just Al & would probably rather take Brown over Dudley because he has a TO next season.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ah9s9jf
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    24
    I saw this before but I just don't understand why the Suns would trade thier best player away?
    Is it to get rid of his 4 years contract and cap space to blow the team up?

    That makes sense, but then Goran is our PG for the next 4 years even if we get a youngster. Is he the type that's going to want to be a core member or is he just another Boozer type who gets his numbers and calls it?
    I don't hate it...I think it's a do-able trade, but I don't know anything about Goran's personality and that's the only thing that doesn't make me say yes 100%.

  13. #13
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,024
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    I saw this before but I just don't understand why the Suns would trade thier best player away?
    Their fans would throw a conniption fit. They like Dragic and his good contract. They don't even want to give him up if it includes Beasley and Frye (stupid, yes, but they are about as smart as the last President/Owner).

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...........hahaja I was a lil on with this thought. Lets see if we get in this. Phoniex an Atlanta are good trade partners for us

  15.  

     

  16. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Not bad at all. Some tweaks like others mentioned would probably have to be made but it makes a lot of sense.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •